Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

jayagnew1
Contributor

Automatically/Manually Settle TEST Transactions

I am working on incorporating Refunds and because my TEST transactions are not settled, I am not able to move forward. Can my TEST transactions be settled automatically or can I get the capability to settle manually? I have read that the TEST transac...

where is ANMobilePaymentLib in autherize sdk

In my project i need to implement payment gateway so that i tried to implement through Authorize.Net iOS SDK .By googling i have followed some steps as in below1)Downloaded Authorize.Net iOS SDK from https://developer.authorize.net/integration/fiftee...

thathoo
Contributor

PRIOR_AUTH_CAPTURE Issue - transaction not moving to SETTLED

Hi All, Our payment process is as follows: 1. User comes in and purchases a haircut appointment for lets say a week out. So today the user comes in and makes a $40 purchase for a haircut for Nov 20th.2. We place a hold on their card right away. (AUTH...

AIM vs DPM

We are a family entertainment center and all of our customers are registered members. On our website the members will only be able to pay for their membersips. All member data will be stored in database and he/she will provide card details at the tim...

SIM Relay Response will not work

I have spent over 40 work hours on this problem. I have a C# form that tranfers the customer to the hosted form. Everything works great as far as the payment. but then I get this message. An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to t...

kcol

Authorize Gem returned bad data

We were refunding a transaction when the ruby gem's refund response returned false when asked if it was successful? There was no error message from Authorize. Any ideas why it would return false on a successful transaction? I have the transaction ID ...

This forum is active ?

I sent a message but not anyone joined replies.Forum is active ??? http://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/Integration-and-Testing/Can-not-submit-pay-button-in-sample-code-DPM/td-p/36729

new url in "Response/Receipt URLs" interface CAN NOT be deleted

Hi, all: I have add a url in "Response/Receipt URLs", and I try to delete it. But after I click delete button, the Delete URL screen shows this sentence "The URL has been deleted." to me while I back to the "Response/Receipt URLs" interface, the url ...

BHprog

Simple Checkout & iFrame

I want to wrap the Simple Checkout process in an iFrame on my website -- the code is very simple, although I was told by Authorize.net support that this isn't possible. Not sure why it wouldn't be possible. So, (1) is it possibe (I can't imagine why ...

DPM / C# integration

I would like to use DPM method, with C# / Web Forms (not MVC). However, the website does not make available significant information. Is it possible to integrate this method easily without exposing x_login as a hidden input variable? Thanks.

Can not submit pay button in sample code (DPM)

Hi all ! I testing to the sample code in the following link : https://developer.authorize.net/integration/fifteenminutes/csharp/But pay button not submit.i using mvc 4.0 Please help me !, My project is in a hurry !

Automatic Reoccurring Billing

We seem to have conflicting information on exactly how the ARB is designed to work when dealing with annual billings. Our company sells a product that includes an annual reoccurring billing for several years after the original sale. The first year su...

haidi

VOID an AUTH_ONLY transaction developer account (PHP)

Without using the PHP SDK how do you void an AUTH_ONLY transaction in a developer sandbox account? I have these parameters set. x_delim_data TRUE x_delim_char | x_relay_response FALSE x_url FALSE x_version 3.1 x_method CC x_type VOID x_login 4YTh7w4h...

Reading credit card track data for Card Present in c#

I am unable to find any example code of how people are getting the track1/track2 data into the Authorize.Net api objects. Does anyone have any sample code of catching a swipe event and getting the data into the objects? Also does anyone have code to ...

Why always get "(TESTMODE) This transaction has been approved."

Question#1 .I always get (such as "TESTMODE") when I call Gateway.Send method. Is there any thing wrong I did? I'm using the real apilogin and transactionkey. this is my c# code:-----------------------------var request = new AuthorizationRequest(payI...

Order processed but no transaction appearing Solved

Here is the scenario, I am using Ubercart 3 with Authorize.net set as the payment gateway. I have added the API Login ID and Transaction Key and using a test credit card number 4012888818888. The orders appear to be going through OK without any error...

HTML Email for authorize.net email receipts

Hi all, I was just curious to see what methods might be available to get a professional HTML/CSS email designed for my company. I use mailchimp and I understand there's a new mailchimp based service called Mandrill meant specifically for transactiona...

Wstar
Contributor

Silent Post Empty

I've starting having an issue which I can not seem to fix. It is in regards to the Silent Post setup which cancels memberships if their credit card is declined (and other things). The script was working just find until we switched servers. We upgrade...

pcave

Escaping ampersands in extraOptions

I'm getting the error (Error: Extra Options is invalid.) when passing extraOptions that contain an escaped ampresand like so. How should the embedded & be escaped so that it doesn't cause the error? Thanks,Phillip

thathoo
Contributor

Renewing a hold (auth_only)

Hi all. Lets say I place a hold on a card (auth_only). I know that this hold expires in 30 days. But lets say for some reason I do not want to charge (prior_auth_capture) this transaction untill after 30 days. Is there a way to renew the hold before ...

Customer Website Using CIM

We are storing credit cards using CIM. Is there a way to retrieve the card type to display?

Converting SIM transactions to ARB

We are switching over to SIM so that Auth.Net can handle our payment form (and all CC info); we are using SIM so that we no longer have to collect any CC data on our server. Customers will be using the Auth.Net hosted form to set up layaway orders, a...

Getting error text "There was an error"

Hi! I'm testing authorize.net with JEvents calendar system and the plugin is using SIM. I successly get into the Payment Form but when I hit Submit, I am getting a not helpful Error message: There was an error and nothing else, but I am getting an em...

Perry
Contributor

check AVS in DEV

How can I check if the AVS check works in dev sandbox? I ran a credit card with incorrect customer address and zip and the transaction went through.

bt99

asp.net AIM Line item 1 is invalid. Solved

I don't see what the problem is in creating the line_items. Line item 1 is invalid. Thanks in advance! My code: Dim stringList As New List(Of String)()If Session("p1Name") <> "" And Session("p1Amt") <> "" ThenstringList.Add("item1<|>" & Session("p1Na...

Automatic redirect after successful transaction

I've read through multiple forum posts and the help files, and can't seem to find what I'm looking for.I have multiple products for sale with multiple pages I would like customers to land on after they purchase. I would like it to automatically happe...