Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

What API for Freelancer.com Type Solution?

Hello All, I'm building a website where I act as a third party (similar to Freelancer.com). The user will pay for something, I'll hold the money and once the job is complete, I'll release the funds. Is this possible with Authorize.net? If so, what AP...

CC expiration Date question

I had created few Customer profile/Payment profile with expired CC date. Initially I thought that Customer profile/Payment profile would be sufficient. But we found out that a transaction ID is must. Can we edit the expiry date? or does auth.net have...

CIM ACH Refund in Test Mode/Live Mode

Hi, We are converting AIM to CIM API implementation. I went through couple of articles here about CIM/Non-CIM refunds. ACH transaction doesn't settle in Test Mode. So we couldn't able to test ACH refund in Test Account. But I have to test ACH refund ...

coolcat
Contributor

working with DPM - can't get response vars returned

I'm working from pg 75 of DirectPost_guide.pdf says to create 3 pages... checkout_form.phprelay_response.phporder_receipt.php all working - except the only response var that seem to come back if approved = $response->transaction_id I want to see many...

How do I add a service fee

I am new to this and need a way to add a 3% service fee to the amount the person puts in the charge.How can i do this?thanks in advance for any help!

fzaid75
Contributor

Error (13)

I keep getting a error message saying the API log in & Trans key are incorrect or the account is inactive when I test my page. I am using a php code from the SIM integration and I'm not sure if i am testing it correctly help please!

iBotPeaches
Contributor

Understanding SIM,AIM,DPM w/ CIM

Okay, to my understanding. -SIM-AIM-DPM are just methods of communicating with Authorize.net. Some require PCI, since you are touching the credit card numbers, while others directly POST to Authorize.net, lessening the compliance needed. I did my res...

Problem with auth_CIM payment transaction

We are facing the issue with the auth_CIM(Customer Information Manager), whenever user trying to make a transaction it gives an error i.e. "Customer Profile ID or Customer Payment Profile ID not found.". This problem invokes with some of the existing...

DPM - Works in Test, Not in Live

I'm stumped. Everything works against the test gateway but not when I set this live. I get: Error in submission: (TESTMODE) The specified security code was invalid. Live and Test Cards fail.

Credit Card Number

mayank

Authorize. net integration with magento

I enabled authorize.net in magento site. But when i checkout then sometimes am getting this error "(14) The referrer, relay response or receipt link URL is invalid" and sometimes it shows "gateway error: This transaction cant be accepted.". I contact...

Authorize.Net SDK for Android not working with Jelly Bean

Hi, when i am using Authorized.net sdk for android aplication in api level 10 then its work fine.but when i use in api leve 17 Jelly bean(Android Verson 4.2) then its not working. so can anyone tell me what is the problem and how i solve this problem...

Receiving Error Unknown error using SIM (test) Solved

I am using the SIM test page and after entering all the proper credit card info I am receiving an"ErrorUnknown error."Message and it stays on the SIM page with all the info still in the text fields. It doesn't seem like the page is trying to go back ...

CIM or ARB

Hi, I am new to this but reading alot of documentation.Our business provide services so customer who avail services can pay recurring monthly or yearly .If they pay yearly they get 10% discount. We charge according to no. of login and most of the tim...

RaduDinca20
Contributor

x_currency_code & x_fp_hash Solved

Does anyone know How to generate a correct x_fp_hash that includes the x_currency_code field ? Right now I am doing it like this:OpenSSL::HMAC.hexdigest( OpenSSL::Digest::Digest.new('md5'), @gateway.transaction_key, "#{@gateway.login.to_s.rstrip}^#{r...

Sarita555
Contributor

Expiration Date in refund transaction Solved

I am trying to refund credit card transactions through the AIM api. Heres my code in php: $this->_constructXml("createTransactionRequest"); ($params['transID'] ? $this->_xml->addChild("refId", $params['transID']) : null); $transactionRequest = $this-...

E00007 Error

We are integrating with eCheck and the Reporting services using C# .NET AuthorizeNet NuGet package. ECheck is authenticating fine, calls to the Reporting service are failing with the E00007 error. I am using the ApiKey and TransactionKey specified in...

rhise

Card Code 65 (CVV) on Valid Numbers In Testing Solved

I am using the AIM PHP API to process credit cards for a site I am building. I am using a developer account and I have tried using both the setSandbox(TRUE) function for testing and also turning on TEST MODE in the Merchant interface. I am testing th...

Sarita555
Contributor

API to get transactions that are older than 2 years Solved

Hi, I am using the getSettledBatchListRequest method and GetTransactionListRequest method to get the list of transactions.But the getSettledBatchListRequest doesn't allow me to get transactions older than Jan 2011. According to the documentation the ...

DPM customizing error relay page

I need some feedback on the best way to handle exceptions in the Relay Response page.Right now, if an exception occurs in our Relay Response Page I am catching the exception, doing some logging and emailing, and then redirecting the user to our recei...

mallen
Regular Contributor

Checking if credit card is good

Using CIM, when my site goes live will Authorize.net know if there is enough money on a credit card? Because we fullfill the order and process it later. I am being asked to verifiy this before we go live. I know the shopping cart uses logic to test t...

eramgarden
Contributor

Is this code correct for 3 months 3 trial?

Hi, my ARB works but I just had to make a change to it. I checked my test Authorize.net and I don't see the transaction. I dont see it because it occurs once...so I have to wait for 3 months to see this transaction?? I want to have a trial period of ...

gpayet

Testing returned checks on eCheck

Hello, is there a way to simulate returned echeck transactions via https://sandbox.authorize.net? We need to test our code using getTransactionDetails and make sure it handles “failed review” and “under review” transaction status properly. Thanks

wbr
Contributor

Can DPM or SIM store or use stored card profiles?

I have experience developing highly customized AIM and CIM applications. CIM is very cool and meets the complex needs of our larger clients. But now we have a new client with simple needs and a small budget. Reading the docs, it looks like DPM or SIM...

gtreg

CIM Hosted Form - State/Country Select box

Hi, I am using the CIM hosted payment form, but i need to do some processing to the address users enter to determine shipping costs. The issue is the form allows users to enter their state and country however they choose: such as AK vs Alaska or US v...

E00003 - element 'lineItems' incomplete, expecting unitPrice Solved

I'm caught in a wierd situation where I have a live site that's working perfectly, but my developer environment isn't. The only difference I can tell is that my developer copy's transaction queue is longer and is likely trying to process multiple lin...

RaduDinca20
Contributor

Emptry fields on relay response Solved

Hi, I am setting the following fields in a form like this:

Credit Card NumberExpiration Date (MMYY)First Name
but some of them are not coming back to me on the relay_response, more exactly x_cust_id and x_invoice_num. Does anyone have any ideea what ...

AUTHORIZE.NET INTEGRATION WITH CODEIGNITER 2.1

Hello every body I am stucked with this Authorize.net Payment Integration In Codeigniter 2.1, and your help to get me out of this will be great. Basically I am integrating Authorize.net in CODEIGNITER 2.1, I have created a credit card present account...