Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

SIM and Relay Response

I have sim integration of Authorized.net , Now when user submit any payment then its not going to automatic redirect to our website page. I have used relay response and set all parameter which are needed still i am not able to redirect to home page.

UC2012

Hosted CIM Form - How can I format differently?

Hi there,I am a newbie, so forgive me as I cannot seem to find some answers I need with regards to the hosted CIM page... So here's the deal, I have my developer working on a signup process for me and he is telling me that I cannot format the hosted ...

ARB Subscriptions - 365 Days

In setting up ARB integration, and following the API, subscriptions can only be setup with Day or Month intervals, that I see. To create a yearly subscription, we are setting Day interval unit with the interval value as 365. I am wondering how AuthNe...

Google Analytics E-commerce Integration Problems

We are trying to integrate the Google Analytics Ecommerce but are having problems keeping the attribution going from the website to the payment gatewayWe have tried a few things but athough we can track revenue on the final page after credit card pay...

How to Integrate Payment Gateway in Asp.net

I need to integrate Payment gateway for my website for Elearning for Student registration for various coarses. I need to know about the steps to imlement the payment gateway in my project. I am using Asp.net 3.0 framework with Sql server as backend. ...

ZeroGravPro
Contributor

Recurring billing without ARB? Solved

I have a client that wants to do ad-hoc recurring billing without ARB. He wants the flexibility to charge clients' credit cards at various times and for various amounts, not necessarily according to preset intervals or amounts. Is there any way to do...

getHostedProfilePageRequest hostedProfileReturnUrl value issue Solved

I'm attempting to use the getHostedProfilePageRequest, and for the hostedProfileReturnUrl, I wish to pass a URL which has a couple querystring variables.I'm finding that if I pass a single querystring variable, all is well. But as soon as I pass more...

capo

integrating SIM and CIM together

Hi, I want to use Server Integration Method to accept payements because I don't want deal with PCI compliance. I also want the feature that returning customer will not type credit card number again, so it looks like CIM is what I need. I have found t...

Process Euro denominated payments

For example, I want to setup an item for purchase on my website that costs 20 Euros. I use Authorize.net for payment gateway. Can Authorize.net process this payment? or do I need to change the price to ~$26 ?. If I can do this, which API settings do ...

DPM timeout in production

We performed extensive testing of DPM in the sandbox environment, but when we deployed the code to production, we experienced timeouts, even though our backend received the response from Authorize.net, stored it, and responded with 200 status code (i...

Using the (AIM), can rout to a Bank Account.

To give a short description of what I wish to accomplish, is the ability for an End User to come up to my Portal, and access the location that he is associated to. Once that End User goes to the location, they are able to login, and purchase a specif...

iOS Integration Run Time Error - stringWithXMLTag:andValue:

When I try to log in, I get this run time error: +[NSString stringWithXMLTag:andValue:]: unrecognized selector sent to class 0x1c0ed94 It's occuring right when it is trying to run this method in MerchantAuthenticationType.m: - (NSString *) stringOfXM...

DPM with CIM?

Is it possible to use the direct post method but still use the CIM to create payment profile for recurring payments? If so how do we implement this? I have no experience with integrating Authorize.net code into a website, so any help with be apprecia...

Integration of SIM with CIM and ARB

Hello I have developed my payment gateway using Auth.Net's SIM Method where im storing Information of transaction in my own table such as TransactionID,Invoice No etc. Now i want to add CIM and ARB functionalities also ... Following code i have writt...

Mark_K

CreateCustomerProfileTransaction response.directResponse Solved

I have been looking for a description of the fields in response.directResponse, but I can't seem to find it . I want to parse out some ot the information so I can save it to a transaction table. I see/can get the values that I want but it would be ni...

sbo

Hosted CIM, checkout flow

I'm considering the hosted CIM, but the customer's checkout flow really bothers me: 1. create billing, shipping, payment profile2. login to site3. select profile4. complete purchase Creating a profile and logging in prior to a first-time purchase see...

leoce

All functional test case for AIM, CIM, SIM, ARB not working.

Hi I'm new to Authorize.net API and started integrating it in our application. But it seems that all functional test cases are not working when I tried running it. What should I do to make it work, I followed the steps on how to use the SDK. I'm usin...

swest
Contributor

SIM Process

I am getting error 103 when running the below code. I took out sensitive information. Response Reason Text: A valid fingerprint, or transaction key is required for this transaction. I believe my transaction key is fine. I am not sure how to do the fi...

Cannot submit requests on production server (cert issue?)

On my dev machine, if I open a browser and navigate to https://secure.authorize.net/, it opens up fine. However on the production server, the browser says the security certificate is invalid.(says certificate presented is not issued by a trusted cert...

swest
Contributor

Simple checkout

I have two simple checkout processes. I want one to redirect to one page on my website when finished and the other simple checkout process to redirect to a different page on my website when finished. Is this possible?

CIM Integration into SHOPIFY Shop. Using AIM?

Hello, I am the web/graphic designer for a fashion design company based in NYC called Berek. We have a wholesale website hosted by SHOPIFY as well as a retail site. I've been trying to integrate the CIM service into our website but I'm having trouble...

CIM Hosted Payment Form - wish for an enhancement

We are a "card not present" shop because we currently use CIM to store frequent customer's payment info and then can easily ring up sales for them without having to ask for the credit card again. We use the hosted payment form on our PC-based cash re...

alanm123
Contributor

isError seems to always return true Solved

Switched to using AuthnetXML.class.php for all api calls. When I add a payment profile to a customer profile, I'll get a response like this: Ok I00001 Successful. 8227492 but even though it's successful, I find that $xml->isError() always retur...