Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Recommendations for recurring billing setup.

Hello, I am hoping that someone would please explain to me in layman's terms how to best setup a recurring profile. I am new to Authorize.net and would like to understand if I'm following best practice. WHAT I WANT TO DOI have a customer who needs to...

Echeck Form fields proper settings?

Hi, I have successully integrated Echeck for both ARB and AIM interfaces and my transactions are going OK with below list of requried fileds. 1) x_amout (Amount)2) x_bank_aba_code (ABA Routing Number )3) x_bank_acct_num (Bank Account Number)4) x_bank...

yisman

retrieve deposit details

hiwhich api can i use to retrieve daily a list of all deposits that authorize.net deposited into my bank accounti need this so i can balance my bank accountthank you

alanm123
Contributor

documentation

Aside from inside the .php class files themselves, is there documentation somewhere that provides a list of what methods are available for each object? (For CIM in particular.) If it's just in the .class file, is there an easy way to generate the doc...

alanm123
Contributor

CIM code to retrieve existing payment profiles Solved

I know this is in here somewhere, but I've spent many hours trying to work this out on my own and figured it's time to ask for more help. Using CIM php api, I can save a customer profile, and I can save multiple payment profiles to that customer. I k...

alanm123
Contributor

AuthnetXML.class.php vs AuthorizeNet.php

From what I understand, which is not much, AuthnetXML.class.php gives me access to all the php apis at once. AuthorizeNet.php does this as well, but by folding in all the other apis. The document I found regarding AuthnetXML seems to suggest that thi...

CIM using xml api

Dear all, I am going to start the CIM, so can any one tell the steps I need to follow?

Using SIM for a basic payment system Solved

Hi all, I modified the basic code sample for the SIM to submit payments through an html form post to https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll The problem I'm having is prior to making the form page that submits to https://secure.authorize.ne...

SIM Question

Hi All - I've tried finding an answer to this question, but am coming up short. My client has been and currently is using the SIM method for all transactions on their site. Nothing is stored on the clients server. They're switching payment processors...

Error Using CIM: Duplicate Transaction Submitted

Hello, I'm trying to set up Authorize.net using the Customer Information Manager (CIM) feature. We have an extension installed in the Magento store we are working on. When we set up the clients credentials, the information is being passed to Authoriz...

Block or hold on certain amount for certain time for a credit card

Dear All, I'm new to this developer community.Can any one please inform that, Is there a facilty in authorize.net to block or hold certaion amount for certain time span if we have the credit card information. If yes please tell the process to do it. ...

Authorize Algorithm Question

Hi Guys! Here's my setup:Online AIM & ARB integration via PHP. My members can sign up as either a once time charge (membership will expire in X amount of time) or be billed monthly via ARB. If members choose to register as a subscription membership, ...

mc

Fields in the Payment Gateway Response form validations

Hi everyone. I am newbie to authorize.net and using SIM for payment gateway integration using php all works fine. i am using SIM API given in developer section in testing its work fine but i have an issue related to payment form their is no validatio...

Dharma

Importing an existing customer database to CIM

Hello swesome DC friends, I have a client not yet using Authorize,net who has an existing customer database of about 5000 clients. They want to switch to Authorize.net and use CIM to process monthly payments. Is there a way to import the entire custo...

bcbean

*** CIM Error using Sample Authorize.net Code - HELP ***

Hello, I am using the sample ASP code from Authorize.net for CIM but I am getting this error:Create profile...API URL: https://apitest.authorize.net/xml/v1/request.apiRaw request: YourUserLogin YourTranactionKey custId123 some description msxml3.dl...

DPM Integration Issue (Return Response)

I am attempting to test the PHP sample provided in the DPM documentation and seem to be having an issue on the return response as I get the following error: An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has been...

Transaction description only showing in refunds

Hi, we're using AIM and we're passing a transaction description but we only see it when we do a refund not on our PRIOR_AUTH_CAPTURE. Any suggestions? Here's a code example of a refund where we get the description field: [FILTERED]&x_relay_response=F...

Selling downloadable PDFs - What's the best way to set this up?

Hello! My client has authorize.net and is planning on selling 1 downloadable PDF. It'd be preferable that the customer can automatically download the PDF right after checkout and the link changes for each customer so that they can't share the file li...

E00027 2,1,2,This transaction has been declined Solved

Works fine on the testMode but does not want to work on liveMode. Help, plz, what's the problem? Request: ** ** 111111 32672683@mail.ru Sergey Miroshnikov home aaaaa aaa New York 1111 United States 000-00-00 ************5919 2013-11 *** l...

ZeroGravPro
Contributor

How to do preauthorization with CIM?

I have a client that needs preauthorization with CIM. I have done CIM modules before, no problem. But can someone point me to an article, sample, or doc, that enables preauth with CIM? I'd love an example of both (1) How to initiate the preauth and (...

tkrave

Trouble with AMEX payments and AVS

We're using SIM and we believe everything is set up correctly because our Visa and MC payments are going through okay, but we're having trouble accepting AMEX payments. For some reason, our live card is not being accepted and we get the AVS message t...

AIM Moodle integration is now broke as of 8-26 Solved

Hello folks, A broken integration brings me to this forum unfortunatley. Our Moodle site has been operating for about 2 years perfectly but this morning I learned it is not working correctly. This plugin uses an AIM method and nothing has been touche...

yanier

Master Card Error: "The card code is invalid."

We are having issues with Master Card transactions including cvv codes with 4 digits this is an example Authorize.net Request: Array ( [x_login] => XXXXXXXXXXXX [x_tran_key] => XXXXXXXXXXXX [x_relay_response] => FALSE [x_delim_char] => | [x_delim_dat...

Simple PHP Form Example (Direct Post Method)

Hi! I am new to Authorize.net and have what should be a simple integration. Based on our needs I believe the DPM would be a good choice and I have looked at the simple example (15 minutes or less tutorial) and am wading through the documentation now....

meenukansal03
Contributor

aim problem

why dpm give response as 1,1,1,This transaction has been approved.,ZV5A6I,Y,2175521708,12346,IpAD,5.99,CC,auth_capture,2,meenu,Doe,,123 Main Street,Boston,MA,02142,US,,,mkansal03@yahoo.co.in,,,,,,,,,,,,,,B9D88FFB5F45E16CA9BA5D50FFA739D7,P,2,,,,,,,,,,...