Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

ARB free trail period vs later start date

I need to make the following system:14 day free trialSingle payment after 14 day trial So the way I see it there are two options:1- Make a subscription with a total of 2 occurances starting when the customer signs up and billing every two weeks. The ...

Adding Google Adword Conversion Tracking Code

uhhhhh.....l haven't found any information about how to add Google Adword Conversion Tracking code to the Confirmation page. This is so basic that if Authorize.net is not allowing for an easy place to just copy and paste this in, then it is doing a h...

Implement subscription waiting list with ARB?

Was just about to finish development of a C# ASP.Net app using the AuthorizeNet.dll that allows users to subscribe (ARB) to a finite amount of product available each month. My customer just asked me to implement a subscription waiting list so that I ...

Switching from AIM to DPM

I'm on a ColdFusion server, testing DPM. My transactions are successful and my relay is good. With AIM I used a CFHTTP POST form and it listened for a response from AN and stored the response like this: . Since I'm now making an HTTP POST I'm at a lo...

Direct Deposit Request from user

I want the user to be able to request a direct deposit to their own account. After approval from the admin, the deposit goes through. Can authorize.net echecks do this?

Monthly Subscriptions, Authorize.net and ShareASale

Hey, This is a two part question, and one that is going to be intentionally broad because I am looking at the abilities of these systems right now, not the implementation. If you guys need some technical info I can get it from our developer. My main ...

Error 92

I have a shopping cart integration that has been working fine for several years. I am now duplicating the integration for an additional product. I have used the same settings in the orginial cart yet I am getting error 92. "The gateway no longer supp...

burzum
Contributor

Immediate ARB cancellation after creation in the case it was wrong? Solved

I have to handle this case: 1) User registers for a recurring subscription which will set up an ARB.2) User realizes that was not what he wanted3) User signs up for another subscription that is not using ARB but a one time payment4) I cancel the ARB ...

PHP + ARB Getting "This transaction has been approved" message Solved

PHP + ARB Getting "This transaction has been approved" message. But, Recurring Subscriptions count is always 0 in Authorize.net account. Here I am providing My XML Reuest. Please help me to create ARB. I could get any error message in Responce Text. ...

pradeep_p
Contributor

Refund the Transaction using CIM

Hi Team, At present we are using the Authorize.net using CIM method with .NET Environment for our payments. Now we got a requirement as explained below: 1. Refund the Full Amount of the transaction2. Refund the Partial amount which is specified by us...

AIM with Silverlight

I see instructions on how to integrate a payment site with an ASP.NET MVC application, but what if I'd like to use Silverlight? Are there any helpful instructions for Silverlight developers? A search in your forums on "Silverlight" returns nothing.

Nyoung

DPM - Error -- not AuthorizeNet Solved

Hello, I am trying to intergrate my site using DPM. When i try to pass in a price via POST or GET i get the following error: Error -- not AuthorzeNet. Check your MD% Setting. I have looked around and I could not find any FAQS etc... With this issue. ...

Held for Review Status to do

Hi, I've beenn searching information about this status but I've find diferent answers for the same question, so I need a definitive information about this status.I'm using Expresscheckout solution, and when some customer finishes atransaction, there ...

jermteam
Contributor

iframe validation message

Hi Guys, I have a problem with the validation screen of the iframe,i want to insert a javascript to clear out the red messages / validations coming from below,specially when switching between credit card and bank accounts. i think i can't insert some...

WooCommerce AIM to ARB

I'm using WooCommerce with the Authorize.net AIM extension and it's working beautifully. Currently, I can make the transcations into Subscriptions with ARB manually once it comes in.Is there a way that I can set this up for be an automated process? T...

NULL response from AIM

We have AIM services to post transactions to process payments using credit cards and ACH. It works perfectly for most of the payment types, but have come across few issues. HTTPS://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll WE get a response of NULL f...

Can I verify funds on a card, but not hold them? Solved

Does the AUTH_ONLY transaction type verify and hold the funds for later capture, or does it just verify the funds are available on the card at the time of the request? We're in the process of switching our application from a 3rd party CRM to processi...

jwb

AIM with an occasional ARB?

Hello All, I have a site that I set-up a few years ago for a client using classic asp and AIM for conference registration and donations. They would now like to offer recurring billing for their donations and I am trying to figure out if it is reasona...

Sample code for Simple AIM using ASP

I've been having trouble getting authorize.net to work. I downloaded the sample code, signed up for a test account, and replaced the x_login and x_tran_key, but it always gives me this message: 3 2 13 The merchant login ID or password is invalid or t...

angelleye
Contributor

Problems refunding Card Present transactions..??

I've got a basic POS solution that works for both CP and CNP accounts, and of course I have separate test account credentials for each. Using the CNP account, I'm able to submit a transaction as well as refund it without any issues. When I switch to ...

System down??

My existing test account suddenly quit working, every transaction returns "An error occurred during processing. Please try again", although nothing was changed on my end. There is now way to sign up for the new account either, the sign up page won't ...

Impossible to Sign Up for a Test Account

It's impossible to sign up for a test account. I've tried in every imaginable browser and OS. I've seen (repeatedly) in the forums that people have issues signing up for test accounts. Frankly, I'd like to understand why it is that particularly in th...

prior auth and capture with higher amount than the original amount

First a transaction is approved of type: AUTH_ONLY with amount, say: 100$.Now, I made a transaction of type: PRIOR_AUTH_CAPTURE with amount: 120$.I get an error saying: The amount requested for settlement cannot be greater than the original amount au...

CIM Embedded hosted form. (Not a popup)

Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to use the CIM Hosted forms as iframes embedded in a html page, rather than as a popup? It makes reference to an option seperate to the popup here:http://www.authorize.net/solutions/merchantsolutions/merchantserv...

Card Present vs. Card Not Present accounts

I am integrating Authorize.NET with my system using the C# SDK. I understand that for testing, I need both card present and CNP test accounts (the system needs to handle both types). My question is: Do actual production accounts (i.e., my clients) ne...