Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

DPM Error Handling Solved

I've implemented DPM and it's running fine in test mode. However, I'm having a problem with error handling. Say I make a mistake when typing in my card number. What I'd like to happen is to register this error in relay_response and take user back to ...

wspguy

Integration Error (E00013) - I've been round & round with support...

So I'm using CIM...Here is a screen shot of some code and the error message: "Validation Mode is invalid without Payment Profiles"If I set mode = none, I get this error: "User authentication failed due to invalid authentication values."And I was told...

Billing Address - Electronic Delivery

We are building a site delivering digital goods using the SIM API. Are we forced to have the customer fill out billing and shipping addresses or can we bypass them? Since there is no shipping we would like to at least remove those fields and hopefull...

Integration issues

Hi Everyone We've been having an issue with our account for long time. The account was not integrating for no reason with our e-commerce software, then we integrate it directly from the DB And now when a buyer tries to pay for something, he gets the ...

DPM timeout issue

I am having a new timeout issue as of this morning. Our code hasn't changed for the relay response handler, based on the ASP example. It has been running and able to be contacted by Authorize.net's machine to post the transaction response, working 10...

Capturing Purchaser First and last name.

My Developers are having problems capturing the Purchaser's First and last name. Below is a list of the parameters. Would someone take a look and suggest what they are doing wrong? "x_duplicate_window" => "10", "x_login" => $this->AUTH_NET_LOGIN_ID, ...

Extra fields in reports

Hi, i'm using CIM, i've transactions that needs to have a common identifier and I need to be able to search via this identifier (or extract some excel with that value) in order to retrieve all transactions that are part of that identifier.I've read t...

Daxa
Contributor

Get ARB subscriptions.

Is there a way to get the ARB subscriptions list? Something like a report of transactions? I want to check the subscriptions statuses, for that I need to know each subscription id. But how to get all ids?

hanb2

how to enable email for a recurring transaction dated at a future time

I am trying to test out ARB with a future date (let's say 09/01/2012) and I sucessfully sent request to Authorize.net but there is no email being sent to customer. In the case of regular transaction(non-ARB) , the email works great. I am wondering wh...

glerler
Contributor

Post Back URL

What gets sent to the post back URL? All charges to the gateway? I use the Post Back URL primarily for capturing ARB charges but I have noticed other but not ALL charges. I noticed this appearing around june or so. Thanks G

ARB issues

I am trting to get ARB inntegration wrking on my Zen Cart website. I am using the SIM module also. When using the ARB in test mode, it works. In production mode, it returns error: Error******E00007******User authentication failed due to invalidauthen...

Testing Verified Merchant Seal

Hi everybody, I need to test Verified Merchant Seal feature in the sandbox. Anybody knows if it is possible and how ? Thanks

mvnuwan
Contributor

Authorize.net getCoustomerProfile response

In CIM there are only return 'expirationDate' and 'cardNumber' for creditcard element. ( expirationDate is a mask )is it possible to get expiration as a Date? and card type ( AE,VISA,...)

CCV Verification in test mode Solved

Hello, I will go straight to the problem. I'm in a test account.In acount settings -> secure settings -> card code verification I have checked Decline for N Does NOT MatchIn account settings->transaction format settings -> form fields for payment inf...

jbh1977
Contributor

Quick Api Question Before Making Website Live

Hey, I cannot thank you enough for all the resources you have made available. Here's my situation: I was able to use the AIM/CIM/ARB api's work with my test developer count and it was a wonderful process. Now, we are about to go live in the next week...

x_cust_id Generator

How do I generate a random x_cust_id number 1-999999 and send it to the Merchant e-mail reciept?

ttmb33

Authorize.net (AIM) Issue

When I enable Authorize.net (AIM) module in my shopping cart, I receive the blank page when submitting payment via Firefox and I receive "HTTP 500 Internal Server Error" if I submit payment via Internet Explorer. I contact my hosting service company,...

Gift Certificate Form?

Greetings,I'm trying to implement a simple gift certificate system for a restaurant. I have a form that gathers buyer information, a gift message (if any), and of course the payment information. I've searched and read the documentation, but I cannot ...

Security Code (CAPTCHA) Glitch Solved

THis is an odd one...My client does NOT want to use the CAPTCHA security codes on their Simple Checkout forms.. I have diabled the option in Settings > Payment Forme > Fields. It does not appear on the Payment Form, but now appears on the ORDER from....

rbm

AIM ARB: Update Total Occurrences & Amount

Using the Java SDK, is it possible to update the total occurrences and amount for a subscription? I don't have a need to modify any of the other fields of the subscription. The ARB doc states that, using ARBUpdateSubscription: The subscription start ...

IanBJ

ARB Subscription Status

Here is our problematic scenario: We collect credit card information either via phone or online store.We charge an initial subscription fee via AIM.We create an ARB subscription to recur annually, starting one year from the purchase date.After one ye...

ARBUpdate CC vs Bank Draft

Hi all,I believe I am suffering from information overload. I am working on my ARBUpdateSubscription code, and I am trying to consolidate what all info a subscriber can update. It seems like I read something, somewhere about a user NOT being able to u...

CIM: Migrating To Another Authorize.Net Account

Currently, we authenticate with a Login ID and a Transaction Key for our connections to Authorize.Net and CIM. We're considering switching our system to a different merchant, who wants us to move to a new account on Authorize.Net. That would (I assum...

crmGuy
Contributor

Multiple requests in the same POST? Solved

Hi all! I just recently started developing against the CIM integration method and have done some research through the forums, documentation and SDK. I've also already gotten some simple requests working with my project. The SDK makes things really ea...

AIM: Holding a payment Solved

Alright, I did as much searching as I could, I figure it would be better just to ask about my situation. I have already developed a platform for endorsed marketing. In other words, businesses use celebrities to market. Because of the amounts that the...

How to set the address parameters for AVS verification

Hi All, I am new to the authorize.net, Currently am trying to integrate authorize.net with java for credit card processing, In this i want to check the billing address of the customer with Credit card billing address. But am not able to check whether...

Error with arb creation

Hi all, I am trying to crreate an arb but I am getting the below error The test transaction was not successful. (39) The supplied currency code is either invalid, not supported, not allowed for this merchant or doesn't have an exchange rate. ) I do n...

Token Expiration

So everytime a customer enters the credit card information on my site, their credit card information gets stored (partially) in the database along with the corresponding gateway payment token for Authorize.net. How long is this token good for before ...

nitro

Get Payment details using ARB subscription Id

Hi, Is there any method that using subscription Id, i can get the payment details. Or else the only way is to go with silent post URL Thanks In Advance.