Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Why am I getting this result using AIM cold fusion??? Solved

Using the sample code provided in the AIM and am getting this return response: 3|1|103|This transaction cannot be accepted... I am using the API login ID and Transaction Code provided by Authorize.net and have even gone as far as getting a new transa...

ColdFusion AIM integration Solved

H E L P !!!!!I'm new to authorize.net and have created a test page using the sample code provided but I'm having issues. 1) It doesn't work... Here's the results I'm getting: 31103This transaction cannot be accepted.P01.00CCauth_only490C4A89E10A4B3FD...

JLahm

Transactions from the UK

We are looking to process transactions from the UK. Our form has them enter the appropriate "county" (e.g. "Leicestershire") instead of a state. Should we use the X_state field to contain the county name, or is it even required? So far we have used X...

eramgarden
Contributor

ARB sends Credit Card settlement report?

I've been testing with SIM and ARB. I downloaded code from this site. I got an email for Credit Card settlement report. ARB doesnt send email like this, correct? how are funds captured in ARB...we dont need to do anything besides creating the subscri...

Silverlight application & Authorize.NET AIM integration

Hi there, I am new to Silverlight and one of my task is to integrate Authorize.NET (AIM) from a Silverlight application. Please let me know if its possible and any advise will be appreciated. The silverlight application will be hosted as a web resour...

iOS integration problem.

Hi,I am new to Authorize.net integration with iOS. I have, each time when I try to do a transaction with my application on live env. it gives me E00007 i.e. "User authentication failed due to invalid authentication values. The name and/or transanctio...

how to capture response code/message ...as return object is null

Hi, I use AIM to integrate into our website. However, as I enter random credit card number...I got result object as null ...How could I got the response code/message. -------------------- Result result = (Result) Aus.chargeCard(cust,order,creditCard,...

Knuckles2002
Contributor

ARB API Updating Credit Card ** HELP Please **

Hello All, I have a question regarding the ARB API Update Call. My client tells me that he is relizing that some of his clients credit cards have declined payment for like the past 7 months now. So I wrote a script using the API Update call so they c...

Moving out of Authorize.Net and Customer Information Manager (CIM)

Hi All, I am new to Authorize.Net and we are planning to integrate our system with Authorize.Net and CIM. I have one question before I go ahead with the integration.Down the lane, if we decide to move out of Authorize.Net onto a new Payment Gateway w...

FDS responses seem incorrect

Hi, I'm having trouble understanding some of the "silent post" responses I'm getting from FDS. I've checked with support and they assure me that it's by design, but I don't see how that can be. This is in the test area, where I've configured FDS to h...

What API? Yet again???

My apologies if these questions have been answered elsewhere but I have not an exact answer. Anyway here goes. My client requires a solution that:- a) Will process refundsb) Will process recurring payments (without user interaction)c) Will handle sma...

Moving from DPM to ARB Solved

I've implemented DPM and it's working fine. However, I got a new request - to build recurring billing. Having in mind that I already have DPM working, what's the best approach for me to build recurring billing - the ARB, or maybe some manual implemen...

shkkmo
Contributor

Check Failed ARB payments

I'm wondering if there is a way to check how many billing cycles have failed for a customer through the API? Alternatively, if the Authorize.net account is settup to suspend subscriptions that fail a certain number of times in a row, is there any way...

crmGuy
Contributor

CIM and email receipts

I am using a CIM sandbox and I am having trouble figuring out how to suppress emails. I have gone to Settings > Email Receipt and unchecked all boxes, but I am still getting merchant invoices on transactions. I haven't had the settlement date turn ov...

Regarding testing with Void/Credit

I am testing with 4111111111111111 trying to perform a void/credit. I know that VOID will not work if the item is already settled or older than a day I suspect. SO my code actually tries the VOID 1st and it that fails it tries the CREDIT It seems to ...

crmGuy
Contributor

CIM, ServiceMode, Sandbox vs Live - Exactly the same? Solved

I've been developing using the CIM C# SDK classes and it's going along nicely. I know from other threads that when building the CustomerGateway class passing a ServiceMode.Test or ServiceMode.Live sends the requests to different urls and that the cre...

How to perform CREDIT transaction using ruby AIM api?

I'm trying to perform refund using AIM api and failed due to lack of documentation. I have no idea what is the right way to pass Card Number and Transaction ID. request = AuthorizeNet::AIM::Transaction.new( AUTHORIZE_NET_CONFIG["api_login_id"], AUTHO...

CIM: Recurring Billing Crons

Hi All, I am in the process of creating some processes that will handle recurring billing for our CIM accounts. I am wondering if those of you who have already done this wouldn't mind sharing your current process for handling recurring billing in CIM...

eramgarden
Contributor

Standard payment page with logo i should be using? Solved

I downloaded the ARB C# code and it works.I can see the transactions in the terminal. In that sample code, the name and credit card are hardcoded. That sample code is not an ASP.Net app.. Does Authorize.net have a standard payment page I can use? Use...

DPM + automatic handling of returns

We are using DPM and are developing a site where return authorizations and voiding/refunding of transactions is done on the our e-commerce site and passed on to Authorize.net. The idea is that our customer service team does not have to log onto the m...

Intergrate with Authorize.Net with a C Program

We need to send a credit card authoriztion from a C program running on a web server. There was not an example for a C program, but I have done this with other payment gateways that use the same method and have not had a problem. When I do it with Aut...

efwd

CIM: Prevent Credit Card Reuse

We're currently in the process of integrating CIM to handle payment processing on our website. We're offering free trials of our service (which requires a credit card to set up) and want to prevent abuse where users cancel their account before the fr...

eramgarden
Contributor

ARB - get emails but log whoes subscription is being declined Solved

I have this link below that descibes how to setup emails for ARB http://www.authorize.net/support/CNP/helpfiles/Tools/Automated_Recurring_Billing/Automated_Recurring_Billing_Emails.htm I can configure my system to get the emails but I want to actuall...

Intermitten 404 page errors inside hosted CIM Popup Solved

Hello, We have used your CIM PHP SDK to develop integration. I currently have a customer using the live account who is intermittenly receives 404 page not found errors inside the hosted Popup iframe for CIM. Is this due to Authorize.Net servers going...

tdawgy

Prior Authorization using the CIM API

Do prior authorization transaction ID's expire after 30 days when using the the CIM api? I know it's specifically stated in the AIM api that they expire after 30 days, but was unable to find any details on the behavior of CIM transaction ID's. Thanks...

eramgarden
Contributor

ARB: how would I know a subscription has expired? Solved

I downloaded the C# ARB sample code and it works. I ran some tests using that code and I can see the test subscriptions in my Authorize.net terminal. This is my scenario: 1. I want a monthly subscription.2. In my ASP.Net app, I can use the sample cod...

eramgarden
Contributor

What to download? Need Subscription payment gateway Solved

This is my criteria: 1. I need recurring payment.2. User, for example, pay in July.3, In August, we want to charge the customer again (recurring payment)4. Now, if user's credit card fails/rejected in August, we need our app to know that the user's c...

jbh1977
Contributor

Security Question Regarding CIM/Payment Profiles

Hey, I was just wondering - I am not ready to launch a new site but when I developed this membership site, I developed it to store profile id's (for CIM) and nothing else - no credit cards or CVV's. My question is, what are the best security measures...