Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

karenb
Contributor

Safari iPod & iPad also can't verify verify.authorize.net Locked

In addition to Internet Explorer, the Safari browser is also unable to verify the https server verify.authorize.netThe error reported is: "Cannot Verify Server Identity // Safari can't verify the identity of verify.authorize.net" This problem blocks ...

karenb
Contributor

Internet Explorer objects to content from https://verify.authorize.net Locked

Today, this morning and afternoon, Internet Explorer has apparently been objecting to any content from https://verify.authorize.net and reports, "There is a problem with this website's security certificate. The security certificate presented by this ...

DPM Help Please Locked

I'm trying to integrate the DPM method into my processing, but keep chasing my tail. If I use the function call:AuthorizeNetDPM::getCreditCardForm( $amount, $transaction_number, $relay_response_url, $api_login_id, $transaction_key )it sends the trans...

Debby

How can I capture multiple transactions at once using AIM? Locked

How can I capture multiple transactions at once? Not with the merchant interface, but in code. I can capture them one at a time with the following HTML:

Please wait ....

How do I send a whole list of TransactionIDs? Which lines do I repeat? ...

Issue with Merchant Email Receipt when x_description field used

I've got the processing working pretty well at the moment with an ASP.net MVC3 website, posting transactions using the SIM method. However, this morning I decided to go ahead and add a description to my transactions, using the x_description field. Th...

Server Integration SDK for php4 Locked

Hi, It looks like the server integration method is exactly the product I need. However my server is running php4... Is there an SDK that I can download which will work for php4. Thanks, Mack

List of Arguments in DPM Solved Locked

I obviously don't know what to call such, because I get nothing on a search of the documentation. But what I need is a list of what all the x_yyy arguments for the Direct Post Method are. I don't find it except in code samples, which are incomplete l...

ieldkj

Best way to check if Authorize.net account is valid or not? Locked

Hi,I'm working on a multi-tenant application (ASP.net using C#) which will be used by multiple clients to sale their product. I'm intergrating AIM in my system. Assuming all will be having Authorize.net account they will configure their account infor...

UpdateSubscription in ARB Locked

Dear All,I am using ARB API for my web application. If I subscribe with $10 for a month using CreateSubscription. Now later in future before the end of month ,I want to update my subscription with $30 for the same month. this I guess I can do it by U...

Can the SIM and AIM API's be used Interchangeably? Locked

We would like to use the SIM hosted payment form to take AUTH_ONLY payments so we never have to deal with the credit cards. We would then like to use AIM to process PRIOR_AUTH_CAPTURE, VOID and CREDIT transactions. In our testing, it appears that the...

Possible to post values in Buy Now button Locked

We are setting up some buy now buttons. In our site we have already collected some information from people (name, address, etc.) . Is it possible to include those in hidden fields posted to authorize and have them fill in on the payment form so folks...

Works in test but not in prod Locked

I have an applicaton that uses SIM and Relay Responce. It works perfect agaist the test server but when switched to the prod server, the Relay Responce does not seem to come back.The merchant sit eis on a hosted server with no firewall issues. I read...

jb_itp

ARB transaction key & login. E00007 Locked

i'm sending the soap calls to https://api.authorize.net/soap/v1/Service.asmx i'm using the login and key that we use for the regular one time payments. it gives E00007 error when usnig ARB, but works fine using the normal one time payment with the tr...

Issues with Transaction Detail API Locked

Hello, I'm trying to implement the transaction details API and I'm running into an issue having to do with credentials. What doesn't make sense right now is that everything works fine in the test environment, using the test api login/tran key, but on...

AIM Response String Amount Error During Multi-items Transaction Locked

Array - responseCode: 1 |reasonCode: 1 |reasonText: This transaction has been approved. |authorizeCode : JZCO7DavsCode: Y |transactID: 2160310583 |invoiceNum: nam test 5, |Desc: Test Event|Amount:payMethod: 2163.00|transactType: CC |cardCode: 88DDB11...

How to notify for expired cards with hosted CIM option?

I want a way to let my users know if their card is about to expire. The problem is the expiration date is masked, so there is no way to retrieve it.I've seen a number of posts on this subject with the common solution being to store a notify date base...

MDL801

Having Trouble setting up MVC3 application with DPM Locked

Hello All I have been lurking this site for days and have done endless google searches to try to get this problem that I am having taken care of and anyhelp would be greatly appreciated.I have a MVC3 application with Razor syntax and am having issues...

Split Invoice problem Solved Locked

Authorize.net is rejecting subsequent invoices after the first capture....The overall steps in an example are:Step 1: Authorize $409.95Step 2: Capture $309.95Step 3: Capture $100The first capture is succesful, but the remaining reports 'This trans...

techno

Problem in ARB Locked

Hi I have integrated ARB method into my website. Now the website is live and authorize.net is also out of the Test Mode, but ARBis still accepting Test Credit Card info and creates new subscription. As I have used Test credit card number (41111111111...

Trouble getting started with SIM in an ASP.Net MVC project Locked

Hi all,I'm testing the waters with integration in a simple MVC project while I wait for my accounting team to finish our account authorization. Unfortunately, I'm having trouble getting the compiled page to output the correct HTML. I basically copy/p...

x_trans_id, x_MD5_Hash problem .............heeeeeeeeeeeeeelp Locked

Anyone please save me !!! I am new to authorize integration and cannot seem to get the x_trans_id, x_MD5_Hash fields to filter thru to my relay_response ! I am fufging it my setting $_POST before the call to new AuthorizeNetSIM but clearly this is wr...

Null Object in UpdateCustomer(Customer customer) from CIM

I am getting a null reference when I try to update the Customer using the CIM code provided as part of the SDK. I can create customers and modify their Payment Profiles and their Shipping info. But when ever I try to update the customer like their bi...

Cann't read the status from ARBGetSubscriptionStatusRequest Locked

Hi. guys. I download the ARB simple code on C# and modified it to fit my asp.net website. The only problem is I cann't get the subscription status. the program always return a "active" status even the subcription is canceled. I guess the problem is c...

r3jjs

Recommendations for best method for my needs? Solved Locked

Hopefully I will be brief, but not so brief to be useless. I am switching our webstore over to to use authorize.net rather than handle our own credit card processing.While I doubt I am going to get all of the flexibility I would like, not having to t...

Storing track data PRE-Authorization? Locked

Obviously there can't be a definitive answer here at the moment, though I was hoping to get at least some knowledge of similar cases, hints, alternatives, or at least be shot down right away. Quick background, I'm looking into writing a custom app fo...

Cannot trigger a partial payment for the life of me! Solved Locked

I am using AIM and am in the process of implementing partial payments for an online bill payment system. I've been scouring the boards to find a way to get my partial payment to work and always get a full authorization for some reason. I'm using the ...