Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

neakor

AIM Integration Beginner Question Locked

This is probably a very basic question, but based on the Java sample code, it seems like for CNP transaction, the only information needed is card number, expiration date and cvv. I'm wondering if any other billing information is also required, such a...

sim-php help Locked

hello i was wondering if someone can help i'm using the sim-php is their away where i can have the customer add the amount instead of being hard coded as people are calling it here if so can someone tell me how to change it thanks $loginID = "API_LOG...

Please Help: Partial Authorization Transaction Question Solved Locked

I am making changes to my companies internal paysite in order to come into compliance with the new regulations. We have decided that when we get a split tender transaction that comes through we want to get the remaining balance along with how much wa...

Partial refunds and original transactions Locked

Hello all! I've looked around a bit and can't seem to find what I'm looking for, so sorry if it's been posted before. I'm using the AIM method in ColdFusion, but the heart of the matter is more towards the way Auth.net functions. Here's what I'm tryi...

Transaction API questions Locked

Hello, I've searched the boards and hope I'm not repeating something! I'm trying to get a list of all transactions ever done on the account, including settled AND including Unsettled, if that's possible. Is there a PHP call to get that, something lik...

martin1b
Contributor

Echeck required fields Solved Locked

The echeck developer guide says the banking institution (x_bank_name) is a required field. Can somebody confirm this for me because, it seems redundant as the routing number has the bank information in it. Also, the text entered by the user could be ...

Transaction APIs Locked

Ok, here goes! The AuthNet phone support person could not help me so I will try this in the forums. I am implementing the new Transaction APIs. I downloaded the SDK from authnet and I am able to get one function working - the getSettledBatchList func...

transaction details API Locked

How can I get the payment profile or the customer profile associated with my transactions?

Custom Item description columns in SIM Locked

I have decided to use authorize.net SIM API for a project, where client sells service and not a product. From SIM guide I found that item description has the following columns item, description, qty, taxable, unit price and item total. As we are sell...

lee

need help in integrate ARB on the website Locked

Hi, I would like to have some help in setup the ARB on our website. If you are interested, please contact Leah at 708-234-9510 or info@compuwerx.com Thanks,Leah

Prepaid Test Card Numbers Solved Locked

We are trying to implement the new MasterCard and Discover compliance requirements for prepaid cards. I need some prepaid test card numbers to verify that things are working correctly. I have searched the message board, but have not found anything, p...

Getting started with using the CP method via C# Solved Locked

Hello,I have been tasked with attempting to integrate a program which contains a POS module used by retail locations with authorize.net (CP transactions only).We want to use C# to build the interface however I see your C# examples are built through A...

CIM - CreateCustomerProfile fails to create profile Locked

I'm new to CIM and when I try to execute CreateCustomerProfile it always comes back with null values and ID of 0; no profile is created. Here's a snippet. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I appreciate the help! Service srv = new Service(); Me...

x_duplicate_window not applying? Solved Locked

Im trying to add the x_duplicate_window option to a simple php payment page that has been working great for months. The setting seems to be ignored by authorize.net as i can resubmit the same payment over and over again. Ive tested this in both live ...

Is This It? Locked

I've been working with integrating DPM and PHP for my website. I've reached the point where the error message I get is: Sorry, an error occurred: (3) (TESTMODE) This request cannot be accepted. There is no subcode or other information that comes with...

martin1b
Contributor

Getting error when posting test transaction Solved Locked

I'm submitting a test DPM transaction and am getting an error: "We are sorry. It looks like there was a problem with your request.". Then, I'm redirected to my site. When I look at the trace in fiddler, I see a 404 for the following files: test.autho...

getPaymentProfileId() Locked

getPaymentProfileId() seems to work here ($i_pmid has a number bigger than 0) $obj_custprof = $obj_auth->getCustomerProfile($i_ccid); $i_pmid = $obj_custprof->getPaymentProfileId(); getPaymentProfileId() DOES NOT seem to work here ($i_pmid is 0) $obj...

AIM transaction question Solved Locked

Hello, I'm updating some old code and have a question. The existing (perl) code uses the old SimLib function "GenerateInspFP" to generate a hash key which is included with each transaction using x_fp_hash. The form is then directly submitted to the t...

Partial Capture Process/Requests Guidline Help Locked

Good day team.I have the online shop based on Magento EE 1.10.1.1. These version contains authorize.net payment gateway module,however it doesn't support Partial Capturing. And I waht to impelment it, but I'm lost in Authorize.net API documentation =...

In CIM on the object returned by getCustomerProfileIds() Locked

How do I iterate thru the xpath_xml->messages->ids->numericString Array?What I have is$obj_auth = new AuthorizeNetCIM;$obj_obj = $obj_auth ->getCustomerProfileIds();I can get too; obj_obj->xpath_xml->messages->message->code but can't figure out how t...

Get Customer Profile(CIM integration) By ID or email

Hello all, I want to fetch the details or Auth.Net Customer Profile ID. But I am unable to find any method in API which allows me to fetch this detail using email or by any customer specific parameter. All I know is the function getCustomerProfileIds...

Authorize.Net SDK with PHP version 5.1.1 Locked

I need to integrate the Authorize.net SDK with PHP version 5.1.1. However the online requirements information state that the Authorize.net SDK requires PHP version 5.2 or higher. Due to software integration requirements, I cannot install a higher ver...

blade

Hosted CIM Question Solved Locked

I'm really new to all the payment gateway stuff (but at least I'm a potential new customer!), so please forgive me if my question seems obvious. I just discovered the Hosted CIM option, which seems exactly like what I need. I don't want to have to de...

java sdk getHostedProfilePage method Locked

Hello there. I am just getting started on the integration of authorize.net gateway using java sdk. Does anyone know whick class in the sdk contains the method getHostedProfilePage? I am trying to utilize the hosted CIM feature but cannot find this me...

karenb
Contributor

Safari iPod & iPad also can't verify verify.authorize.net Locked

In addition to Internet Explorer, the Safari browser is also unable to verify the https server verify.authorize.netThe error reported is: "Cannot Verify Server Identity // Safari can't verify the identity of verify.authorize.net" This problem blocks ...

karenb
Contributor

Internet Explorer objects to content from https://verify.authorize.net Locked

Today, this morning and afternoon, Internet Explorer has apparently been objecting to any content from https://verify.authorize.net and reports, "There is a problem with this website's security certificate. The security certificate presented by this ...

DPM Help Please Locked

I'm trying to integrate the DPM method into my processing, but keep chasing my tail. If I use the function call:AuthorizeNetDPM::getCreditCardForm( $amount, $transaction_number, $relay_response_url, $api_login_id, $transaction_key )it sends the trans...