Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

TLS 1.2 and curl script

I have been using a curl script for somw time now, and here comes the TLS 1.2 on Feb 28, 2018. I have checked my curl ssl verision, it is NSS/3.27.1. I have tested my conneciotn to the test site using this script;It connected just fine. Can I still u...

jts74

Accept.js and Street address verification

Hello, I am trying to implement Accept.js with php and using my own form. For some reason, the street address is not getting verified correctly. As long as there are numbers in the field, it gets verified whether its correct or not. Send it with no n...

Composer issue at install Solved

Not sure what is going on but composer isn't happy with the composer.json file. It is currently: {"name": "authorizenet/authorizenet","type": "library","description": "Official PHP SDK for Authorize.Net","keywords": ["authorizenet", "authorize.net", ...

chris1

Phone payment cross-domain issue

We're using the built in Authorize.net payment method on Magento 1.9.1.0. We have multiple domains in use. On the frontend orders are placed with no issues, but on the admin area the response isn't rendered due to a domain mismatch. The issue is when...

HeathN

Account UpdaterJob Details Response, sometimes array, sometimes not?

Reading through your documentation on the 'Get Account Updater Job Details' section, in the "Try It" tab with JSON selected, when I look at the 'Response' section I see that the 'auDelete' key has an object as the value while the 'auUpdate' has an ar...

Customer ID field ID

Hi - My client needs to send a customer ID to Authorize.net via a custom form. (I'm using gravity forms/wordpress - so the code below is the hook I needed to add to my functions.php in order to pass a new field input to Auth.net.) I believe I just ne...

Apple Pay - getTransactionDetailsReponse

Hello, I have Apple Pay set up and have been accepting tokenized payments. My issue is that the card type is not being included in the getTransactionDetailsResponse API data I receive after a succesful transaction. The cardType field is included in t...

Opencart 3.0 SIM module not processing correctly

I'm using the latest version of OpenCart and the Authorize.net SIM module but the process is failing when the response returns to Opencart. The process partially completes but ultimately doesn't. System seemed to be working back in december (12/2017)...

Re: Another TLS Assist Request/Question

I just happened to get off of a live chat with ANET technical support where I had asked if there was any way to test our application for TLS 1.2 compliance. They told me "no" and even said they asked lvl2 support which also said "no." I even specific...

How do I find my API endpoint? Locked

As the TLS 1.2 update looms, I was frustrated to find I couldn't easily determine if we were on the Janary 30 or Feb 8 test group for TLS 1.2. Where can you determine the endpoint that our servers are passing API calls for AIM and CIM transactions? I...

solutionid integration with SIM and CIM

I am using https://test.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll for SIM payment in sandbox and for CIM https://apitest.authorize.net/soap/v1/Service.asmx. How I can integrate solution id.Method using for transaction:CreateCustomerProfileTransaction Please...

synconnv1
Contributor

RefID not being returned in get transaction detail Solved

I am trying to get the refId from the transaction details related to a webhook response to a Hosted Accept page (the payment page works, get a token, getting the webhook response with no problems) and the refId (our order number) that is sent to the ...

eCheck "transaction not found"

Hi,I am confused by what I am seeing on my sandbox account (rwielandU2050) for txnid=60039183505.Doing a Search>Settled Transactions > Search Results I see that it is ”Pending Settlement”.Yet when I confirm that in my code by issuing a query to the T...

ggramajo
Contributor

ANET Hosted Form CVC validation

We have encountered another issue with the Hosted Payment Form: It doesn't validate the CVC code! Is there a request parameter that will enforce this validation ? Thanks in advance, Gabe.

AIM NVP help

Good morning, I had been using a ColdFusion developed registration system with the AIM NVP method for a number of years successfully. The system was not used last year and upon testing this year, I am having a "connection timeout" problem when submit...

E00117, OTS Service Error 'Field validation error.' Solved

I am new to this platform and am working in the sandbox. I believe I have PHP installed with the authorize.net sdk correctly in place. I am able to get a token with what looks like valid data and was able to get the hosted form working, but submittin...

Another TLS Assist Request/Question Solved

According to this: https://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/Integration-and-Testing/Sandbox-URL-to-test-TLS-Update/m-p/57983/highlight/true#M32664 it would appear that transaction requests submitted to https://test.authorize.net/gateway/transact....

synconnv1
Contributor

How to get rid of continue button on hosted page in iframe

We have integrated the hosted page setup into an iframe in a java app and we are using webhooks to get the result notification back to our server, but I have not been able to get any setting to work in turning off the "continue" button that comes up ...

Test.Authorize.Net console message in SIM Solved

We were doing some testing and one of our QA personnel noticed a message in the console when running in Chrome. The SSL certificate used to load resources from https://test.authorize.net will be distrusted in M70. Once distrusted, users will be preve...

Production Mode giving error

I am using C# - SDK code for Credit Card transaction. It is always giving "The transaction was unsuccessfull". But it working fine with SANDBOX (with sandbox credentials) The only change I made was replace ApiOperationBase.RunEnvironment = AuthorizeN...

monki
Contributor

Accept Hosted Forms keystroke issue

I'm using the Hosted Forms within a FileMaker Pro solution. The Hosted Forms are loaded on a FileMaker layout using a "Web Viewer" which uses the default OS web engine, Safari on macOS. I'm running into an issue adding cards where the cursor moves ba...

do I have to attach any certificate

I am completely new to payment. We are planning using AcceptJS to get a payment nonce and then make payment. My team really want me to ask you guys if in the whole process any certificates needs to be sent in any requests. Thanks.

anuj

Multiple Payments Refund Issue In Authorize .net

In our application users can pay product amount in multiple payments(I am using Authorize.net). Now when I try to refund using our application I got following error message “Refund Failed. A duplicate transaction has been submitted”. Can you please l...

Get Customer Payment Profile

Is there any reason why the following response does not give back Billing Address that got originally submitted while creating a payment Profile? getCustomerPaymentProfileController(request) ThanksSesha

billTo: company alphanumeric?!

Regarding createTransactionRequest fields, the API documentation claims that the billTo: company field should be alphanumeric: "Use alphanumeric characters only, without spaces, dashes, or other symbols." How can this be? Is this actually referring t...

eCheck Testing fails on invalid ABS code

Hi, I'm trying to test "Debit a Bank Account" txns on my sandbox account. I'm submitting what used to be a good bankname/routingno :request.transactionRequest.payment.bankAccount = BankAccountType.new('businessChecking','40798399','091905444', 'John ...

Accept.js opaqueData supported in SOAP? Solved

I am supporting an application originally implemented in 2008 which uses the SOAP API to communicate with authorize.net. We are now interested in utilizing Accept.js to reduce our PCI Risk. I now see that the SOAP API was deprecated as of Nov. 2016. ...