Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

su_smart
Contributor

AIM Integration with ASP.Net

Hi,I am using vb.net website,I want to integrate Authorize.net there using AIM,I want to know steps to start.I read some articles and it seems first I need to created Test Account using SANDBOX and check there,Please confirm if I am correct,I got aut...

jeana

Being able to change amount

Hello! Working on a customer form, and the company needs to review the form before charging the customer card. If the amount put in by the customer is wrong, the company needs to be able to change the amount charged to the credit card. Most of the ti...

Minimum Fields Required Solved

I'm developing a site that uses the Authorize.net PHP SDK to process transactions through a WordPress site. I've figured out how to submit transactions and they show up in my sandbox account. What I'm wondering is the minimum number of fields require...

In Sandbox - pre-auth using zip 46282 to force decline

While testing in the sandbox, I put through a sales transaction using a pre-auth code, but also using the 46282 zip to force a decline transaction. The transaction came back successful. Will an pre-auth code always override the use of the 46282 zip t...

Wstar
Contributor

Bad Request from CIM Solved

I've searched a while for a awnser or hint to my problem. Whenever I send a request using CIM and CURL, I get a Bad Request error back. The request Im sending is as follows (Merchant info X'ed out). XXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX 1 Jerrod Davenport 1@gma...

gpetty

unpacking transaction line items with the Python SDK

I am successfully using the Python SDK and the get-transaction-details.py sample script to retrieve most of the the details of a credit card transaction. However, I can't figure out how to unpack the transactionDetailsResponse.transaction.lineItems o...

Accept PayPal through Authorize.Net

Hello. I recently signed up to accept paypal through authorize.net. Does anyone know where I can find the code to add it as an option to our website? Thank you very much!

CIM - can the payment page be customized?

We are going to be implementing the Authorize.net CIM method to a website. The client wants to alter the payment page that the user fills out when making payment. I think they would like to control what fields appear and give the page a custom look a...

jmazo

Sandbox URL Returning 403 outside browser Solved

I am trying to access the sandbox using https://apitest.authorize.net/soap/v1/Service.asmx.When I access it from a web browser window the interface seems to work. However when I try to access it from inside Visual Studio as a service reference, or us...

can I change already preauth transaction amount

How can I change the preauth transaction amount, for example I did preauth for $10 and it is successful, later I want to change the amount and ignore previous amount. Is it possible? If I preauth same amount in new transaction with same amount same d...

Heilyn

PONumber is empty after call GetTransactionDetails Solved

Hello everybody.I'm new using AuthorizeNet...I'm using GetTransactionDetails to load an object that I created, but after call this method the PONumber is empty ,also the FirstName and LastName are empty.here is my code: Dim entity As New NSWebUtility...

rockon77
Contributor

Send Session data to Relay Response page Solved

Hello. I am using Visual Studio, aspx, and C#. I want to send 3 strings of data from my payment page (using DPM) to my Relay Response page. Typically I could do something like the following... Payment Page: Session["EventCode"] = EventCode.Text;Relay...

Production Mode does not work

Hi, I am using the C# - SDK sample code with few adjust to integrate in a customer's website. Code works very well in Sandbox, using my developer credentials. Then, when I turn the environment to Production put my Customer's credentials and live cust...

Site Move

I'm not a wordpress person nor have I used Authorize.net before but we are moving our site to a different server (hosting company) and I have the site all up and working but the only thing not working is the authorize.net - I put in a test credit car...

modifying error codes with Magento plugin

Could someone tell me where to find/edit the error code text that appear in the pop up window? Eg. Error 11 A duplicate transaction has been submitted. A search of the module code came up empty so wondering if it is coming directly from api response....

asna

How do i got the future payments for subscription in C#

I am trying to implement authorize.net for my site with: - checkout - subscription through bank account ,I create the subscription successfully ,but need to know ,How can i be notified for next month subscription payment for both Merchant and payer. ...

Building a Marketplace

I am looking to build some market place funcitonality where I store members payment information in the Authorize.net CIM. Then use that information to payout to multiple bank accounts. 1. Is this even possable with Authorize.net2. Can I store ECheck ...

gpetty

SIM gateway and x_discount field

I'm using the SIM gateway to submit purchase transactions. One of the fields provided by the API is x_discount, which supposedly can be used to indicate a discount from the merchant. But the hosted payment form that shows up doesn't actually display ...

gpetty

Python code for fingerprint generation Solved

Using PHP for a transaction posted to the SIM gateway, fingerprint generation is based on the following function: function hmac ($key, $data){return (bin2hex (mhash(MHASH_MD5, $data, $key)));}Not being very familiar with either PHP or hash functions,...

kiangj

Tokenizing card details from front end without hosted form

Hello guys, Our business has been using braintree, and would like to add authorize.net as another payment gateway for redundency. Is there a way to tokenize a credit card, and transact with that token in the future without having our servers touch th...

Create a CIM profile by calling ChargeCreditCard

The API documentation suggests that when charging a credit card, one can create a CIM profile by setting transactionRequest.profile = new customerProfilePaymentType { createProfile = true } When testing that in the Sanbox, the response.profileRespons...

gpetty

SIM and Python

I'm using the Python SDK to get batch and transaction info (apart from one problem that is not relevant here), but I would like to continue using the SIM gateway for processing buyer transactions on my website. My existing web page does this with cal...

gpetty

no permission to access Transaction Details API Solved

I have been submitting credit card transactions to the SIM server via a PHP web form for many years without problems. Now I'm trying to start using the Python SDK, executing the get-settled-batch-list script as a first exercise. I have already set th...

tapseries
Contributor

SIM and Canadian credit cards

We cannot process Canadian credit cards when rejecting response A (zip code). Canadian cards do work when not rejecting response A, however we do want that setting. Any way around this?

Is shipTo Address info passed on to processor?

Does anyone know whether AuthNet actually pass the ShipTo Name and Address data to the payment processor? In other words, would the shipTo info be passed on so that card issuing bank can use it for reporting purposes by the cardholder? AuthNet explic...

What is Entry Mode : Keyed ? that is return from respose.

When i request to charge credit card. it gives in response Entry Mode : Keyed. So, i'm in trouble because i used SDK of Python and in SDK it gives error because it does't find Entry Mode node but credit card is charged.So, please help me..Thanks.

EMV Support?

Has anyone heard anything from Authorize.net regarding their promised support of EMV cards for API transactions? The FAQs have promised documentation and integration but there's been no updates to either since 2015.