Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Authorize Algorithm Question

Hi Guys! Here's my setup:Online AIM & ARB integration via PHP. My members can sign up as either a once time charge (membership will expire in X amount of time) or be billed monthly via ARB. If members choose to register as a subscription membership, ...

mc

Fields in the Payment Gateway Response form validations

Hi everyone. I am newbie to authorize.net and using SIM for payment gateway integration using php all works fine. i am using SIM API given in developer section in testing its work fine but i have an issue related to payment form their is no validatio...

Dharma

Importing an existing customer database to CIM

Hello swesome DC friends, I have a client not yet using Authorize,net who has an existing customer database of about 5000 clients. They want to switch to Authorize.net and use CIM to process monthly payments. Is there a way to import the entire custo...

bcbean

*** CIM Error using Sample Authorize.net Code - HELP ***

Hello, I am using the sample ASP code from Authorize.net for CIM but I am getting this error:Create profile...API URL: https://apitest.authorize.net/xml/v1/request.apiRaw request: YourUserLogin YourTranactionKey custId123 some description msxml3.dl...

DPM Integration Issue (Return Response)

I am attempting to test the PHP sample provided in the DPM documentation and seem to be having an issue on the return response as I get the following error: An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has been...

Transaction description only showing in refunds

Hi, we're using AIM and we're passing a transaction description but we only see it when we do a refund not on our PRIOR_AUTH_CAPTURE. Any suggestions? Here's a code example of a refund where we get the description field: [FILTERED]&x_relay_response=F...

Selling downloadable PDFs - What's the best way to set this up?

Hello! My client has authorize.net and is planning on selling 1 downloadable PDF. It'd be preferable that the customer can automatically download the PDF right after checkout and the link changes for each customer so that they can't share the file li...

E00027 2,1,2,This transaction has been declined Solved

Works fine on the testMode but does not want to work on liveMode. Help, plz, what's the problem? Request: ** ** 111111 32672683@mail.ru Sergey Miroshnikov home aaaaa aaa New York 1111 United States 000-00-00 ************5919 2013-11 *** l...

ZeroGravPro
Contributor

How to do preauthorization with CIM?

I have a client that needs preauthorization with CIM. I have done CIM modules before, no problem. But can someone point me to an article, sample, or doc, that enables preauth with CIM? I'd love an example of both (1) How to initiate the preauth and (...

tkrave

Trouble with AMEX payments and AVS

We're using SIM and we believe everything is set up correctly because our Visa and MC payments are going through okay, but we're having trouble accepting AMEX payments. For some reason, our live card is not being accepted and we get the AVS message t...

AIM Moodle integration is now broke as of 8-26 Solved

Hello folks, A broken integration brings me to this forum unfortunatley. Our Moodle site has been operating for about 2 years perfectly but this morning I learned it is not working correctly. This plugin uses an AIM method and nothing has been touche...

yanier

Master Card Error: "The card code is invalid."

We are having issues with Master Card transactions including cvv codes with 4 digits this is an example Authorize.net Request: Array ( [x_login] => XXXXXXXXXXXX [x_tran_key] => XXXXXXXXXXXX [x_relay_response] => FALSE [x_delim_char] => | [x_delim_dat...

Simple PHP Form Example (Direct Post Method)

Hi! I am new to Authorize.net and have what should be a simple integration. Based on our needs I believe the DPM would be a good choice and I have looked at the simple example (15 minutes or less tutorial) and am wading through the documentation now....

meenukansal03
Contributor

aim problem

why dpm give response as 1,1,1,This transaction has been approved.,ZV5A6I,Y,2175521708,12346,IpAD,5.99,CC,auth_capture,2,meenu,Doe,,123 Main Street,Boston,MA,02142,US,,,mkansal03@yahoo.co.in,,,,,,,,,,,,,,B9D88FFB5F45E16CA9BA5D50FFA739D7,P,2,,,,,,,,,,...

meenukansal03
Contributor

aim issues

why ai method doen not show payemnt form first directly show the result as: Success! The test credit card has been charged! iTransaction ID: 2175520565 and dont show the reciept page oand dont go to https://test.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll ??

ARB Issue Solved

Is there any way to call the payment process manually, ie ignoring the schedule parameters. Actually i want to charge a customer card afetr a scheduled date as well as manually based on my code conditions. In the second scenario, i won't have custome...

jbh1977
Contributor

Question About Confirmation Emails

Hey, Is there a way to set an html string to the email text paramater that comes with the php api sdk? I want to be able to summarize the order (which I save as a string) to look like the receipt page using the authorize.net order receipt email that ...

CIM Integration problem Solved

Hello, - I have developed my payment gateway using SIM method. - Now i want to provide CIM also as Hosted Form.For that i refered CIM_SOAP_guide.pdf ( Implementing a Redirect to Authorize.Net ). - How ever the example works fine,but struggling with (...

meenukansal03
Contributor

aim error

why this error is occuring?? The following errors have occurred. (13) The merchant login ID or password is invalid or the account is inactive.

Refund for a card with an updated expiry date

Hi, I've come across an issue when refunding using the AIM integration. The scenario is as follows; Make a payment using a card that is about to expire. Card expires in few days and now the card owner has received the renewed card with an updated exp...

meenukansal03
Contributor

dpm method issues

why this error is occuring while using dpm method?? An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant informing them of the error. The following is the result of the attempt to charge y...

nmah

advcart.asp with AIM

I am tasked with rewriting an existing website from old asp to vb.net. The old site uses a file called advcart.asp with AIM. I have rewritten the entire site into .net, and have gathered up all the data into the same variables that the advcart.asp fi...

Error 13 when I turn on AVS with DPM

Hi, We currently use the DPM API for our site. We've been live for 2 weeks and transactions have been successfully coming in. When we launched, I had unchecked all AVS and CVV settings. Wanting to have some sort of fraud protection, I have recently t...

crmGuy
Contributor

C# SDK, CIM - Exposing ReasonCode

I recently discovered that the ReasonCode was not properly exposed on in the C# SDK's version of a transaction response. The fix ended up being a palm to forehead moment for me. Here it is! Let's take an overly simplified transaction request... priva...

crmGuy
Contributor

eCheck + CIM and Settlement

I was hoping someone could provide specifics on the settlement process for eCheck transactions through CIM. I am only operating in the sandbox at the moment so I am unable to test this myself. Can someone verify this process for me please? My applica...

Create form without a pre-defined X_Amount Using SIM & PHP

I'm trying to create a form that simply captures a "Childs Name" and allows for a donation amount of any amount they enter. So therefore there is no pre-defined or "set" amount. I started with usiung SIM authentication method and the simple example c...

Preauthorize a credit card in ARB

Hi, May I ask how can I preauthorize a customer's credit card. then create a recurring subscription after several days? I don't want to store the credit card information on our end. Thanks.-Chance