Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Difference

Hi!What is the difference between integration with SDK and "Code Sample"?I integrate ARB.Thanks!

ARB. How to do step 2? Help!!!

Hi! I'm just learning! I try to use this! "add a reference to the AuthorizeNet.dll from the SDK" - how to do this(in ASP.NET MVC and C#)? HELP PLEASE! With regards!

MD5 Hash & SIMResponse.Validate Returning False Solved

Hello, I'm creating an Authorize.net integration using Asp.net and VB with the SIM API running on .net 4.0 on an Amazon EC2 Win 2008 server. This is my first time developing an integration with Authorize.net, so I'm using the C# .net SDK binaries in ...

ARB Integration

I have integrate ARB using authorized.net sdk .I have create subscription sucessfully . but when the payment is process ?Give me the breif explaintaion process of subscription

StephenS
Contributor

Converting from AIM to DPM -- errors codes 33 and 312

We’d like to share just a couple of minor items beyond the code when converting from AIM to DPM that caught us by surprise. With AIM all the payment form settings in the AN admin are ignored as best we know. But in DPM, although the form is never use...

integration Payment with android and Proguard

Hi all, I have recently implemented the integration of payment with android sdk with your tutorialhttps://developer.authorize.net/integration/fifteenminutes/android,i had no problem; but when i obfuscate my android application with proguard and start...

Knuckles2002
Contributor

ARB Transaction Details API and Customer Link?

Hello All, I am using Authorize.net's Transaction Details API with Classic ASP with the following sample code that works! I have a Classic ASP Script that goes out to Authorize.net's Transaction Detail API to see what customers have declined. The scr...

judah

Shopping cart

I dont like the thought of using a open source shopping cart. To limited to me. Especially the free ones.. Is there turtorials on how to build a shopping cart with AIM and have it use authorize.net??? I have shopping cart built with html right now.

Intermittent SSL errors with AIM Solved Locked

Friday evening we started getting intermittent SSL errors when connecting to the API servers. We use the active merchant library(http://activemerchant.org/) from ruby in two different apps and those both had the same issue. About 1/11 connections tha...

Java SDK on public Maven Repository?

Are there any plans to release the Java SDK on a public Maven Repository like Maven Central? Would it be against the terms of use to submit the SDK to maven central?

One merchant, multiple websites

I recently created a new ecommerce web site for a client that already has a different ecommerce web site accepting payments through Auhorize.NET. They requested that I use AuthNet for processing payments for the new web site since they were already f...

Knuckles2002
Contributor

ARB Subscription Status *** HELP Please ***

Hello All, I have an ARB account and I wanted to know how can I check the status of an Active account that has already made several monthly ARB payments to see if this month the client has been declined payment? I am using the following xml code (ARB...

judah

AIM and html integration

Hello everyone. I am new to the boards. So far I am liking authorize.net and the videos and help they provide. I have built stores with intuit and it seemed harder to get what I needed... I have a question and just want to make sure I understand it a...

tGroff

Using auth_only on a bank account payment profile in CIM

Is it supported to process an auth_only transaction against a bank accout payment profile in CIM? In my testing against the test server, it appears that the auth_only transaction goes through, and I am able to later do a capture only with the transac...

Expiration date is invalid, but getting Credit Card mismatch error.

In VT, I have set CVV settings to reject transaction if CVV is missing or if the right one wasn't provided. I am testing this in Vertial Terminal using the Auth.Net payment form. When i enter the wrong expiration date for MasterCard, Auth.Net flags t...

aaronk

silent post not reaching HTTPS server with commercial certificate

Hello, Until recently (perhaps a couple months) we have been successfully receiving silent posts to our webapp following transactions at authorize.net. Now, our web logs are indicating that we are not receicing any silent posts from authorize.net. Ou...

Providing x_track1 but transaction rated as manual/key entered

The documentation states that if the track data is incorrectly formatted than an error will be raised. Is there a scenario where the x_track1 is not properly formatted but the transaction will complete (but in a downgraded state?) I am URL encoding t...

ihlayy

AIM - Refund Functionality issue

When I use AIM API to refund transaction and then I can receive refund email successful , but receive money on my transaction credit card tomorrow ? I'm wonder if I do refund on website manually and then refund to my card immediately ? Any thing diff...

AVS Results are not correct

We have been fighting due to people calling in and complaining that their credit card is being declined because of a AVS Mismatch. We finally had someone that was so sure it was correct, we asked them to send a copy of their bank statement with the i...

Issues with CreditRefund using last 4. Solved

Hi - I am trying to issue a refund, but can't seem to do it using just the last 4 digits of a credit card. Here is my code. When I do this, I receive the following output: Payment - 1: (TESTMODE) This transaction has been approved.Credit - 3: (TESTMO...

Aim doesn't work in production mode. (ruby)

Everything works fine in development mode! Fake transactions were successful, and I got receipts from Authorize.Net. But when I used the real login id and transaction key in production, it didn't work. I called Authorize.Net, they said the transactio...

About Agora Cart integration

Hi,I am new here, dont have much idea about authorize.net.Can i integrate agora cart withauthorize.net. And if i want to integarte my own cart with authorize.net then how is it possible ? Please help me if anybody knows ?? Sumon