Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Urgent Locked

Hi All, I am facing one problem with authorize.net that my customer are charged twice and thrice in the same month. i run one script from window task scheuler where script will check last_charge_date and next_charge_date. once the charge done succssf...

ARB - make a one time (lifetime) payment Locked

Good day, Seems likely that a one time payment answer is to use other options. My question is: Can I set up a payment via the ARB API that is a one time (life time) payment so it is an option for the customers of my site? Could do a (1) month trial t...

nikolayv
Contributor

Customizing the payment form for SIM Locked

Hi, I'm sorry for the obvious question, but the search yielded no proper answer.I'm trying to improve the look&feel for the payment form shown during the SIM method. However, the api manual offers limited possiblities for customization. In particular...

inegration of authorize.net with salesforce Solved

Hi, i write a following class in salesforce for integration of salesforce with authorize.net. Public class callExternalWS { public void invokeExternalWs() { HttpRequest req = new HttpRequest(); req.setMethod('POST'); req.setEndpoint('https://api.auth...

SIM Itemized Orders for PHP Locked

Hello To Everyone Reading This: I have gone over the SIM Developer Guide and found the information regarding Itemized Orders. However, can anyone tell me if I am wasting my time trying to make this work for ordering food online? I am setting up a men...

codyt

FDS - Pending Review change? Locked

Hello, We use the AVS filter to Authorize and then put certain transcations on hold so that we can manually review them. The transactions go into a separate queue in our shopping system. After review, we Capture them as normal, or cancel them. Before...

joshss

Benefits of MD5 Hash with AIM Locked

Hi, The documentation that I have found indicates that the MD5 hash security feature is available when using AIM but is not necessary. Does anyone know if there is any benefit provided or a certain use case where using the MD5 hash would be valuable ...

Ubercart: Authorize.net CIM Locked

Hi We are developing a site using authorize.net CIM payment gateway for one of our clients.We use ubercart and its authiorize.net cim module. how can we make a new account for authorize.net CIM payment and how it configure in our project?

andrewliu
Contributor

PHP CIM SDK creating profiles and displaying information help Locked

Hello! I was wondering if someone can help me understand the PHP SDK. I'm new to this and would like some light shining my way please. I've been trying to figure this out... So I have two requests: customer profile and payment profile // Create new c...

TK
Contributor

Track1 data and Track2 data is invalid Locked

Folks, I am making the following call out to the CP API. This is the request string. The errorText is "Track1 data is in invalid format. Track2 data is in invalid format". Can someone look at this and tell me what I am doing wrong here? x_cpversion=1...

martin1b
Contributor

Recurring payments initiated by us Solved Locked

Hi - I'm trying to process reoccurring payments with the following requirements: Payment processing would be initiated by usCustomer would enter card data on first transaction only. We would bill the card monthly, with potentially different amounts b...

jbh1977
Contributor

Can't Get getCustomerPaymentProfile() To Work Locked

EDIT: I realized that by using getCustomerProfile I CAN get the last 4 digits to show of the CC (the point of this post). With that said, I will leave the question open, though, just as I am curious as to why I am able to get the customer profile dat...

kwas

retrieving eCheck testing/sandbox transaction details? Locked

Looking for help retrieving transaction details when submitting eCheck transaction in test/sandbox mode.I'm getting a successful response (approved) when submitting the transaction through the AuthorizeNetAIM PHP SDK but I always get a transaction_id...

DPM and PCI compliance - I could use a definitive answer... Locked

Confused new Authorize user here... I'm trying to decide between SIM, AIM, and DPM for the payment gateway interface I am working on. I don't like SIM because it strays too far from the look and feel of my site. I don't really like AIM because of the...

transaction ID with SIM Locked

Friends, I want to integrate my application with Authorize and I need to get the transaction ID to save this information in database. The question is, can I do this with SIM? I know you can set a URL to get back to you homepage, but is it possible to...

WP Shopping Cart Plugins that Support CIM and ARB Locked

Building a Wordpress site to offer pet products and having difficulty finding a good Wordpress shopping cart plugin that supports CIM and ARB. I really like Cart66, but I can't seem to get a straight answer as to whether they support CIM or ARB. Shop...

irtony

nopcommerce error Locked

I set up my nopcommerce shopping cart and entered my transaction key, etc. that I got from authorize.net. However, when I try to process a credit card, I get this error: Error: 3|1|103|This transaction cannot be accepted.||P|0|||6.50|CC|auth_only||||...

dadamssg
Contributor

subscriptions with SIM Locked

can you do subscriptions through the SIM api or do you have to capture one payment and then log into authorize.net and use the information from that one transaction to set up subscriptions?

TK
Contributor

CP Charge an existing customer Locked

I would like to charge an existing customer using the CP API? Is this possible? For instance, using CIM I can easily do this. I cant use the CIM API in a different project since it uses MicroFramework and we are using our home grown HttpClient. Thank...

jbh1977
Contributor

Silent Post (ARB) - Will This Work On Test Accounts? Locked

Forgive me, I had to ask this as well. I couldn't confirm this via research so maybe I overlooked this somehow. I just want to make sure that, while I use my test authorize.net account for ARB, the reason my silent posts are not receiving any updates...

jbh1977
Contributor

Quick Q. Using CIM & ARB Method Locked

Hey, I want to confirm that a project I am working on, which will require ARB for membership recurring billing, and CIM, for members to place discounted purchases (discounts only available to paid members) using CIM, will not create a conflict. In ot...

andrewliu
Contributor

displaying CIM profile information with PHP SDK Solved Locked

Hello, I'm trying to display information, but its not displaying. Can someone help me figure this one out? I know its not a good idea to display information, but I'm doing this because it will help me understand how this SDK works. Thanks require_onc...

dadamssg
Contributor

precautionary measures for handling SIM relay response Locked

Does anyone know the precautionary measures i need to handle the relay resonse from SIM? Do i need an SSL certificate? Do i need to be able to provide any logs from my server to prove i'm not handling credit card info? How do i find this information ...