Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

rpmccormick
Contributor

Sending XML using Delphi, cant solve encoding problem. Solved Locked

Ok, so after much debugging I finally had everything working, and then it just stopped. I sware I had the sample from here: http://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/News-and-Announcements/New-XML-API-for-Transaction-Processing/td-p/6402 working an...

Silent Post URL Locked

Can any body tell me about silent Post URL and send me code in real environment

Testing Registration Form Not Accepting Captcha Locked

I've tried at various times throughout the day to register for a testing account with no success. I've tried it on a few differnt computers as well as different browsers. I suspect something is screwed up in the captcha system. Anyone know of a diffe...

Testing on Localhost, Transaction Id = 0 Locked

Hey All - I've been using Authorize.net for a while setting up ecommerce websites for the company I work at.Usually we'll set up a dev site to set up the checkout and run some test transactions through our sandbox account,recently I started testing o...

Silent Post URL Locked

can any body send me code in asp.net which works in online case,i knew that test mode is not work in Silent Post URL

Response object not returning transaction ID or line items Locked

Hi all,My transaction response object is acting strange. First off, it's not returning a transaction ID to anywhere it's supposed to. Also, line items are missing from 2 places. Here's the breakdown.Receipt Page - no transaction ID, no line itemsRece...

Knuckles2002
Contributor

SOAP Response ERROR ** Locked

Hello All, I wrote a simple test script using Classic ASP to get the status of a subscription. It is working however I am getting an error from ( objHTTP.selectSingleNode("/*/api:status").Text ). Can someone please tell me the proper way to make this...

The PHP SDK's unit tests are failing

I'm evaluating the Authorize.Net PHP SDK (version 3.1.2) to see if it will meet my company's integration needs. As a first step, I downloaded the SDK and ran its built-in suite of unit tests. Unfortunately the unit tests yield a number of errors and ...

Knuckles2002
Contributor

ARB Status Question Locked

Hello All, I have successfully setup a subscription website were visitor can subscribe to a service and be billed monthly for it. However, is there a way that I can automate the process from that point on. For example I wrote a script to check the st...

anu

ARB:Start Date must not occur before the submission date Locked

Hi , i try to integrate salesforce with authorize.net ARP api , i got an msg like E00017Start Date must not occur before the submission date..How to fix this can any one help me. Thanks in advanceanu

Updating Billing info on an ARB Subscription Locked

Hi Everybody, We need help in creating the coding to update the billing info automatically for an ARB subscription. When a customer logs into their account via our website and updates their billing info, it updates on their end, and our companys admi...

Adding to the ARB Amount and subtracting to the amount Locked

Hi Everybody, Is there any coding available to add to the amount or subtract from the amount of an ARB Subscription. Here's the scenario:When a user comes to our site, and sign up for the service, they will pay $1.00 a month per user they create. The...

glerler
Contributor

Migrating ARB to CIM Locked

I have a client that we want to migrate from the ARB to CIM. Is it possible to migrate the user information from the ARB into the CIM? They currently use the ARB for recuring transactions. With the new website we need more flexibility than the ARB pr...

Authorize pay-per-download? Locked

I have an ebook I'm wanting to sell on my website and have been looking for a way to charge per download using authorize but haven't been able to find anything. Do I need to find a Software Interface Program that uses authorize? Can anyone shed some ...

SDK License Question Locked

We are developing the Java desktop application that will include the CC processing module via Authorize.net. Are we allowed to bundle the Authorize.net Java SDK with our application? Since our application will be available for online download by any ...

jbh1977
Contributor

CIM Q>>How To Charge Existing Profile Without CCV #?

Hey, What do we do with the CVV value of a customer whose profile we create through CIM? I save their profile Id's and , when I hard code a CVV #, the sale goes through using that payment profile. If I do not (I do not store it) I get an error regard...

Natron

ARB and CIM are they interchangeable? Locked

Hi all,I have recently taken over development work for a startup insurance company and we are already using the CIM to process payments and want to start a recurring payments system. Is ARB an add-on "like" product for the CIM or is it a separate sys...

brew

Error 261 using test url for AIM Locked

Currently getting this error:“The test transaction was not successful. (261) An error occurred during processing. Please try again.”Searching the forum for the error code 261, it appears to coincide with the test url service being unavailable. Is tha...

ARB Status via ARBGetSubscriptionStatusRequest Locked

I'm looking to avoid using SILENT POST as it seems that we can devise an adequate solution by properly timed checks of the subscription status via ARBGetSubscriptionStatusRequest and thereby not have the issues surrounding network outages, temporary ...

Disable Shipping Section on the SIM Form Locked

My site is a service that doesn't require shipping. On the SIM form, how would I disable the shipping portion so my customers don't get confused. Thanks.

mcs

Unable to access/generate MERCHANT_HASH_CODE with developer account Locked

I registered a developer account a few years ago (circa 2008) when first integrating our application with Auth.net. I am now attempting to switch from the AIM/CIM API to the DPM for PCI reasons. I can see that the DPM requires a MERCHANT_HASH_CODE fo...

Urgent Locked

Hi All, I am facing one problem with authorize.net that my customer are charged twice and thrice in the same month. i run one script from window task scheuler where script will check last_charge_date and next_charge_date. once the charge done succssf...

ARB - make a one time (lifetime) payment Locked

Good day, Seems likely that a one time payment answer is to use other options. My question is: Can I set up a payment via the ARB API that is a one time (life time) payment so it is an option for the customers of my site? Could do a (1) month trial t...

nikolayv
Contributor

Customizing the payment form for SIM Locked

Hi, I'm sorry for the obvious question, but the search yielded no proper answer.I'm trying to improve the look&feel for the payment form shown during the SIM method. However, the api manual offers limited possiblities for customization. In particular...

inegration of authorize.net with salesforce Solved

Hi, i write a following class in salesforce for integration of salesforce with authorize.net. Public class callExternalWS { public void invokeExternalWs() { HttpRequest req = new HttpRequest(); req.setMethod('POST'); req.setEndpoint('https://api.auth...

SIM Itemized Orders for PHP Locked

Hello To Everyone Reading This: I have gone over the SIM Developer Guide and found the information regarding Itemized Orders. However, can anyone tell me if I am wasting my time trying to make this work for ordering food online? I am setting up a men...