cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

getCustomerProfileRequest unmaskExpirationDate

It is a great enhancement to be able to specify unmaskExpirationDate in getCustomerProfileRequest but I am not able to get it to work. I get this error:

[E00003] The element 'getCustomerProfileRequest' in namespace 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd' has invalid child element 'unmaskExpirationDate' in namespace 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd'. List of possible elements expected: 'clientId, refId, customerProfileId' in namespace 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd'.

Christophe
Contributor
5 REPLIES 5

Hi Christophe,

The unmaskExpirationDate will work for the getCustomerPaymentProfileRequest but it looks like you are running the getCustomerProfileRequest instead. You can also check our post about this here.

Thanks,

Joy

Joy
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Yes, unmaskExpirationDate is supported in getCustomerPaymentProfileRequest, but it has also been added to getCustomerProfileRequest, per the enhancement acknowledged in (bottom of page):

https://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/Ideas/UnMasked-Expiration-Date-in-Hosted-CIM-s/idi-p/49...

Also, the documentation for getCustomerProfileRequest also was updated some time ago with the addition of unmaskExpirationDate:

http://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#customer-profiles-get-customer-profile

So it is my understanding that both getCustomerPaymentProfileRequest, and getCustomerProfileRequest, support the unmaskExpirationDate field.

Christophe, I apologize about that. Going back to the original error you are getting, the error indicates that the element order was incorrect. Most likely, the "unmaskExpirationDate" field was placed before the customerProfileId in the request. It has to be last.

Thanks,

Joy

Yes, problem resolved.

Thank you for your help!

Christophe

Hi,

I am still facing this issue. Somehow umaskExpirationDate parameter isn't working. Hope I have placed it correctly. Please help.

rsaivihari_1-1657126142121.jpeg

rsaivihari