Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Webhook not working for payment events/recurring billing

Talked to someone on live chat and they referred me here... I have a webhook set up to notify my server of net.authorize.payment.authcapture.created payment events. The first day my endpoint was active, a recurring billing was processed, but I did no...

Devin
Contributor

Sandbox Timeout & Connection Issues

I am currently getting a timeout and the following error: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond When tryi...

pdn233

How to get list of ARB transactions for customer?

The getTransactionListForCustomerRequest doesn't seem to return ARB transactions. There seems to be no way to get a list of ARB transactions from the API. Am I missing something?

Email Regex Standards Accepted

We recently changed the regex email standards to allow email adresses to have the following items:^(?(")(".+?(?

Wrong Event Type in Webhook Ping Payload

Hi, I have registered a webhook in my sandbox account and selected just a single event:net.authorize.payment.capture.created But when I ping it the payload is as follows:{"notificationId":"f2d977df-1eba-4b81-8ec3-074f35d18a89","eventType":"net.author...

Possible to process multiple transactions at once?

Please forgive my naivety. I run a small non-profit and we have two merchant accounts and a separate authorize.net account for each of them. We have multiples because we have to keep different types of donations segregated based on the program they a...

Marcy
Contributor

Bank account forms plugin

I've been using Gravity Forms for Authorize.net to collect credit card payments and it has been working great. I've been asked to add bank account withdrawl payments to the form. Gravity Forms let me know that ACH payments or eCheck are not current f...

2010 API variable questions

I am a developer of a website who's Payment processing API was written in 2010 using PHP. The problem we are dealing with is that we did not require a CVC code (back then listed as a CVV) and am unsure of the variable needed to transmit to auth.net s...

XML Root element Missing Solved

I just posted this on stackoverflow too. I am trying to intergrate authorize.net with my AIR application so I am constructing a REST API. However, upon testing I am not able to properly send data to the REST service. It returns json saying that it is...

Customer name with accents is getting wrong encoding Solved

Hello,I have saved a customer with the name “Samuel Nuñez”. It gets saved correctly because I can see the correct last name on the Customer Information Manager. But when I try to get that customer using the “get customer profile” api. The last name “...

psass
Contributor

API - XML in Live Production - Not in SandBox

I have a very basic bit of code to create a customer profile shown below for a successful CC transaction . . . <> <><> So in the sandbox this works 100% of the time all the time. I move into the Authorize.Net live and the code above fails 100%. I g...

Cannot Set Shipping Method Info - PayPal Express Checkout

I'm using the Ruby Authorize & Capture code supplied at Link. I've documented my issue thoroughly on stack overflow. My question is documented here: Stack Overflow Question. I cannot seem to figure out how to set the shipping address attributes such ...

skyhijoseph1
Contributor

Testing card errors when creating a customer profile Solved

I'm writing an application that utilizes customer profiles. I'm currently trying to write integration tests for the creation of the customer profile. I want to test the scenario where the user enters a bad credit card. I set the validation mode to Li...

mgxj

Send multiple lineItems using xml string Solved

I am using xml to send request data. The process works well, however, I cannot send more than one lineItems. What should the xml format looks like if I have more than one items?I tried code below, got error, so I have only one inside now. 1 vase C...

raviparmarce88
Regular Contributor

Accept Hosted -Call java script on click of pay button

Hi , We are using accept hosted form that embeded in our main page in iframe.(no popup).Now along with this page we have terms and condition checkbox in main page and this should be check before submitting payment. Can we add such kind of validation ...

How to set opaque data to a transaction using java SDK

I'm using the java SDK 1.9.3 (lattest), and with Accept.js I get the opaque data toke. The problem is that I'm not able to find the way to assign OpaqueDataType to transaction.Can you please explain me how do it?I didn't find any releted documentatio...

raviparmarce88
Regular Contributor

Hide/Disable cancel button in accept hosted form

Hi Team,Is there anyway by which I can hide 'Cancel' button in the accept hosted payment form. I have accepcted hosted form into iFame and embed that iFrame into my page itself on page load event(So, use can feel that its a part of our website only)....

Accept Hosted iFrame / Expired Token

Can you please suggest best practices for handling an expired token in an iFrame? According to the docs, the token expires after 15 minutes. When the user submits the payment form in the iFrame and the token is expired, they get an error message alon...

Transaction Response for recurring payments

Hello, I am working on recurring payments using authorize.net. I was able to sucessfully create the subscription and received a reponse of OK. I logged into the sandbox account and could see the subscription created succesfully. Now I have a question...

deevoo

Questions about Response object Solved

We had been using AIM and switched to SIM temporarily while migrating to new server and installing composer and rewriting with the new API and PHP SDK. I have it installed and made a test page that goes to my sandbox and seems to be working fine. How...

Accept Hosted Form - Getting email in the transaction response Solved

I have implemented my accept hosted form so that the email field is shown and required. However it appears that the email address is not present in the iframe communicator transaction response. Is there any way I can get the email field in the iframe...