Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Could not load type 'AuthorizeNet.DPMFormGenerator' from assembly

Hello,Created a clean VS2013 using MVC5 project by following from this link http://developer.authorize.net/integration/fifteenminutes/csharp/, butwhen running the solution I get this error "Could not load type 'AuthorizeNet.DPMFormGenerator' from ass...

tomasj

Payment processing problem

I am getting error E00027 when processing transactions using credit card info from CMI. The settings allow no addresses since we cannot have them in this case. Spent entrire day on this already, and pulling whatever hair I have left out. The request ...

Need Serious Help...

So, I have inherited a site that uses Authorize.Net, and I'm trying to figure out why my transactions are erroring. Using a real credit card pointed to my Sandbox account, I'm getting the following error message: Code = 3Auth =Message = The referrer,...

Getting Authorize.net Transaction Details

Hi There,I'd like to pull transaction details from purchasees more specifically the Authorize.net Transaction ID. I took a look at the API, but can't make much sense of it. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Question on PCI Compliance on Modified Plugin

How Do I know if I am PCI Compliant? Sorry to post this but I have tried to search up and down for answers to the question above. We are using Authorize.net CIM and currently have this plugin installed here http://woothemes.com/products/authorize-net...

Auto pay with different amount in each interval. Solved

I am charging an amount to my customer's on monthly basis. I studied your ARB process which is very good for the situation where my amount is fixed for each interval. But currently i want to charge my customer a different amount in each interval.I am...

Need serious help troubleshooting relay issues...

So, I've been looking at posts and reading documentation trying to figure out how this all works. I have an application that is going to the following error when you try to submit a CC form: The referrer, relay response or receipt link URL is invalid...

hav
Contributor

DPM and paypal and applepay

I'll try here instead of the water cooler Have a client wanting to move to auth net to avoid PCI complience issues. Currently accept CC and offer PayPal (IPN) for payments. He wants to continue to make PayPal available (via Auth net) and add capabili...

Does anyone know what __PREVIOUSPAGE is used for?

Hi all,We recently switched servers from a Windows Server 2003 box to a Windows Server 2012 box. We use SIM for taking payments and after the switch we are having some problems. Somtimes we have a payment go through just fine, but other times we are ...

Mani

Android Authorize.net SDK Issue

Am using authorize.net sdk for Android in my application, The script is running perfectly and I successfully made payment transaction in Production test mode, everything is fine with the SDK and my Code also executing as expected.When I upload my App...

RichardH
Administrator

Testing Akamai in the Sandbox

A discussion related to https://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/The-Authorize-Net-Developer-Blog/Important-Authorize-Net-Networking-Change/ba-p/51272 Sandbox URLs are unchanged and are already configured with Akamai for testing Version 1.8.5 of ...

toddmfletcher
Contributor

International ST code failure

I have an integrated CIM in PHP. I have customers from Austrailia trying to setup an account, but they are getting an error about the state code. [0] => setParameter(): billTo_state must be a valid two-character state code Even if they leave it blank...

How to integrate AuthorizeNet with Android application.

Hi, I am trying to integrate AuthorizeNet with my Android application, But i am not able to procced. I have gone thorugh all the demo SDK's and Demo code. In one of example it asked me login id and password, but i want it to ask CC, DC or netbanking ...

Lilith
Administrator

Security Advisory for OpenSSL 1.0.1n+ / 1.0.2b+

"During certificate verification, OpenSSL (starting from version 1.0.1n and1.0.2b) will attempt to find an alternative certificate chain if the firstattempt to build such a chain fails. An error in the implementation of thislogic can mean that an att...

Develop needed

I have a new website but my web developer has not been able to integrate Authorize.net with our 'join now' page. Is there anyone out there who can integrate authorize.net with my join now payment page? I am getting desperate to get this done.

How to implement CIM with SIM.

I want my users to store their credit card details so that user can allow us to auto deduct amount from their cards. I am using SIM method for payments. ThanksSantosh

danr

ARBGetSubscriptionListRequest cardExpiringThisMonth Question

Does this search type really only return information on those subscriptions whose credit cards are expiring this month? If so, what I think would be more useful is if it returned information on subscriptions whose cards have already expired or will b...

Not getting information back from getTransactionDetailsRequest

I am submitted a request via getTransactionDetailsRequest (XML Method) but I am not getting the full details back as listed in API documenation. specifically, I am trying to retrieve the customer's IP address, however I do not get the robust list bac...

Cvv issue with CIM Java SDK Solved

If I do not supply the cvv code I'm getting the following error trying to create customer and payment profile: The 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd:cardCode' element is invalid - The value '' is invalid according to its datatype 'AnetApi/xml/...

AIM SDK works for test account but not live account(opencart)

Hi, I am using opencart 2.0 version .I have integrated AIM to my website ann it works perfectly in test mode and when i change it to live it show the below error.This is the response which given by curl . Please help me to get out of this problem "1....

maccamacca
Contributor

CIM recurring subscription for paid service

I am trying to understand the requirements for recurring payments using CIM. My site will not be able to have PCI compliance unfortunately, but that is the primary reason why I am looking into CIM. I dont really understand the workflow/data transfer ...

ampcrm

CIM integration

I have 10 separate accounts for my 10 locations. My customers can make a payment at any location but their CC information is stored only at the location they originally paid at. How can I have the customer CC information shared to all 10 locations so...

Lilith
Administrator

Windows Server 2003 End of Life

As you may be aware, Microsoft is ending support for Windows Server 2003 on July 14, 2015. Per PCI DSS Requirement 6, systems which handle card data must be kept up-to-date with vendor-supplied patches. As Microsoft will no longer be creating patches...

Blank response from Authorize.Net callback

I have an ASPX-based web site that is using the SIM method of interacting with Authorize.Net (gathering info, launching the Authorize.Net payment page, and then getting a callback with the result of the transaction). My problem is that the there are ...