Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Help with Ebay Locked

I have my API numbers, but can't seem to get it working with ebay. Any suggestions? Thanks- Lisa

Rebill using API

I am wondering if there is an API for rebilling. We charge our customers in two steps:When the order is placed we charge the customers automatically for a portion of the total amount and once the order is complete we manually rebill the remain balanc...

ooshwa

Description field data not showing up Locked

Using AIM, I've tried the test code, I've tried my own stripped down code. Here is one my trials using the SDK: AuthorizeNet.Gateway gate = new AuthorizeNet.Gateway("***", "***", false);AuthorizeNet.AuthorizationRequest req = new AuthorizeNet.Authori...

tommls

What are the salient differences between SIM and DPM?? Locked

Which one is more appropriate for accepting donations on a website and being SAQ-A compliant vs. SAQ-C compliant?? Does SIM work with ARB?? Authnet support says DPM doesn't work with ARB. The API comparison isn't sufficiently detailed... Thank you, T...

Transaction decline but creats an ARB subscription Locked

Hi,When I make a transaction on live account with test credit card then it works fine and decline the transaction but it makesan ARB subscription, how it's possible? If it decline the transaction then it also decline the ARB subscription with live ac...

Integration Locked

Hi friend, i'm new to this web site. But i need a help how to integrate Authorize .Net Payment Gateway to my existing web application... it's.......................... very urgent.................. thanks,

angelleye
Contributor

How do I test Voiding an Authorization? Locked

I'm working on the test server and I've got AUTH_CAPTURE working just fine, as well as AUTH_ONLY. It just gives me back the basic transaction ID of 0 for all these test transactions, though. I'd like to test VOID now but I keep getting back an error ...

Is this a hash issue? Locked

Hi,I'd like to preface everything I say with this: I'm a complete newbie at Authorize.net (and know enough PHP to get myself in trouble), and that I've checked the forums and the appropriate API manual (SIM). Thus far, when testing out the PHP sample...

Removing Shipping Section input fields from payment form Locked

I am using the SIM method. The 'x_show_form' is set to "PAYMENT_FORM". The payment form has a Shipping Information section.. I do not need this section.. How do I removed this section from the form...

MtheK

Add reference in expression web? Locked

Has anyone used expression web as their main web development tool? If so, does anyone know how to add a reference to AuthorizeNet.dll in expression web?If this is impossible (as everything has been thus far) can you give me an alternative solution?

SSL and AIM on a non-web based client Solved Locked

I am developing a credit card app that runs from a financial software package. This is business software and is not a web based product. I know that an SSL certificate is required (at least highly recommended) when using AIM, and I have no problem th...

Partial Capture Locked

Is there a facility to partially capture a transaction. Say I have authorized for $100. But I want to now partially capture for $50 and other $50 at later date. Is this possible for the same authorization. We are using AuthNet CIM for this. After rea...

avekm

Using the SDK for ARB .NET Locked

Hello, Has anyone successfully implemented ARB using the SDK for .NET? I haven't been able to find any code examples. I have somehow mucked my way through and I am able to create a subscription using the SDK however, I am not able to post Invoice #, ...

x_invoice_num - Where does it go in reporting? Locked

Hi, I'm setting x_invoice_num at the time of authorization, but my customer is complaining that he cannot see this invoice number in the reporting. Where can the merchant see this number in the merchant reporting? Thanks in advance for any help! --An...

Partial Capture - How to return the remainder? Locked

This is a very complete forum with lots of examples. I have found myself learning many new things. Thanks! We are hoping that we are already compliant with the new Partial Auth regulations, but I cannot find a forum topic which hits our exact situati...

Retrieve XML using CIM SDK Locked

Is there a way to retrieve the response XML from the CustomerGateway object of the CIM SDK after a transactions has occurred?

scout

Two people have tried to enter the CAPTCHA for a test account and our input fails every time. We think the CAPTCHA is not working. Or someone is having fun at our expense ;^) Please help?!

Data types for storing Response IDs in a database Locked

I'm integrating using CIM and need to database store the CustomerProfileID, CustomerPaymentProfileID, TransactionID, and AuthCode. What are the SQL equivalent datatypes for each of these 4 responses? Thanks

test.authorize.net not responding Locked

Hi, When attempting to access the 'https://test.authorize.net' I receive a 'This webpage is not available' page. It even indicates that 'The webpage at https://sandbox.authorize.net/ui/themes/anet/merch.app might be temporarily down or it may have mo...

apeepa

Error 261 in test mode Locked

Please Help - I Haven't changed any code, and have been testing in the developer mode, where I started to get error:An error occurred during processing. Please try again. (261). Is the test environment down?

martin1b
Contributor

Relay not working - PLEASE HELP! Solved Locked

Hi, I’m trying to integrate my site’s credit card processing with authorize.net using DPM and have found an issue. Whenever I submit a transaction, an error appears within a second. It is below: An error occurred while trying to report this transacti...

Customer Email Receipt for Authorization Only Transaction Locked

Hi, When performing an Auth Only transaction, the email receipt sent to the customer looks identical to the email receipt sent for an Auth Capture transaction.Is there any way to indicate on the email receipt sent to a customer, that they were author...

Transaction Error Notification Locked

We're using "Simple Checkout" on Authorize.net. When a customer places an order, the transaction is approved however we get the following error message sent by email "**Please DO NOT REPLY to this message. E-mail support@authorize.net if you have any...

neakor

AIM Integration Beginner Question Locked

This is probably a very basic question, but based on the Java sample code, it seems like for CNP transaction, the only information needed is card number, expiration date and cvv. I'm wondering if any other billing information is also required, such a...

sim-php help Locked

hello i was wondering if someone can help i'm using the sim-php is their away where i can have the customer add the amount instead of being hard coded as people are calling it here if so can someone tell me how to change it thanks $loginID = "API_LOG...