Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

payment connection offline/payment connection unavailable

Hello, I keep getting these two messages when I test in test mode or try to do a real transaction: payment connection unavailable or payment connection offline. And, I do not get the email from authorize.net that I used to while testing. Any ideas? T...

jbh1977
Contributor

Magento And Authorize.net Misery

I apologize. I know there are 1 million posts out there, but I cannot find a concrete resolution. Does anybody have real world experience using a live merchant account, in test mode, with magento, where I can submit a **edited** order and see a posit...

Sreejith_5
Contributor

eCheck.Net WEB AUTH_CAPTURE

Hai all, i am impementing an application with Authorize.net, but presently i am stuck with implemnting the AIM system with the eCheck.Net WEB AUTH_CAPTURE case method. Can any one pls details about the method and the steps throgh which i should go in...

Keeping record of itemized order information with SIM. Solved

Hello there. I'm able to send a complete breakdown of items and their respective quantities to the SIM form (i.e. Itemized order entries) and the information shows up fine on the receipt page and in the receipt email, too. However, none of the item i...

sands904
Contributor

Passing a Discount in DPM

I am trying to setup DPM for our software. I have almost everything working, the only issue is how do I pass the discount amount so it will show up for our clients in thier Authorize .NET account and in their client's emailed receipt, etc? With PayPa...

Lucie

Developer test account with DPM and unsettled transactions reports Solved

Hello! We have hooked up our developer test account to our ecommerce site (in LIVE mode), and are able to make test purchases and get an email back from Authorize.net saying:Response : This transaction has been approved.Authorization Code : 000000Tra...

Coldfusion Successful SIM integration? Solved

Hello, I am new to authorize.net SIM integration, but have successfully implemented the Cybersource Hosted Order Page which should, by all accounts, be very similar. When I use the appropriate keys and values to send the "sample" cfm form to https://...

eramgarden
Contributor

ARB can notify us if credit card is declined?

My scenario is simple: 1. Users sign up for the site2. We charge them, for example, $10 a month.3. I'm using ARB because I want it to do recurring payment: every month, charge them $10 Now, what if their credit card is declined? how can I find out it...

AVS Not Applicable Issue Solved

Hi - We are running into a strange situation where if we have a street address and zip code set to # (just the hash char) it's approving amex/discover cards (incorrect) and declines visa/mastercard (correct). I'm not sure why we get an approval when ...

Merchant Seal appears with message not seal

Hello, I have installed the Merchant Seal in more than one place on my site, with out changing the HTML code. It works in one place, but not the other. It appears in one place with the following message instead of the seal: Credit Card Processing. Th...

Sreejith_5
Contributor

Prior_Auth_Capture response says cant be charged with AIM

Hi all, i am creating a Affiliate Partner Program in that i need to satisfy with 4 cases as AUTHORIZE_CAPTURE, AUTHORIZE_ONLY, PRIOR_AUTHO_CAPTURE AND CAPTURE_ONLY. I have got successful credits in my test account with the Auth_capture and Auth_only ...

shupik

DPM capture after authorize

Hello, I am desperate, are there any samples for PHP, capturing transaction after it was authorized only and I have transaction_id and authorize_code. I am looking for something like this , but for DPM.This is code for AIM public function authorizeOn...

Passing Credentials Android SDK AIM

I would like to pass the login and password to the createAIMAuthCaptureIntent so the user doesn't have to enter them every time the process a credit card. Entering this every time is impractical. Is there anyway to do this ?TIA Bill

dei1c3

ARB transaction submitted one day late?

I recently built a feature to log declines that occur at Authorize.NET (through both ARB and CIM) into our system. I do this by calling Transaction Details API each night and filtering out all transactions except those that declined. One of the thing...

Implement DPM with ARB

Hi, I want to implement ARB fuctionality but don't want to send the CC number over the network to your server. When I spoke with support, they said I can use DPM and implement ARB. I am wondering, How can I implement ARB fuctionality using DPM. I rea...

CIM Hosted Page Popup in C#

I am trying to use ADN CIM to popup a hosted page so that the user can enter CC information in a secured way. I was able to get the token by calling GetHostedProfilePage and the response contains the token, in C#. I am trying to embed this in my appl...

Ebay Integration - Help! Authorize.net not an option.

I have registered with Authorize.net and setup an account on ebay. I went through Site Preferences inputting Transaction Key and API Login information. When checking out, I deselect the paypal option and select "Credit Cards" as a buyer payment. When...

Reducing Non-Qualified Rate Transactions

Hello everyone, I've been using Authorize.net now for just about three weeks. Got my first statement from my processor and am very upset to see that I'm getting charged almost 4% for a lot of transactions - because it falls under the non-qualified ra...

variant on recurring payments

So I'm trying to do a recurring payment system where employees can review the amounts for verification purposes before the cards are charged. As such the Automated Recurring Billing API doesn't seem like it'd work for me because it just seems to char...

alanm123
Contributor

CIM response is slow, then normal

Hi All. Just wondering if anyone else sees this behavior. I have a page that calls getCustomerProfileRequest and displays the payment profiles. (I'm using AuthnetXML.class.php.) If I have called that page within the last few minutes, it seems to come...

Sim Method Problem....

I’m ASP.NET Web Forms developer. I making an authiroiz.net(SIM) payment method by asp.net (with C# 3.5). But.. I found the error. Error Message this here. An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has been s...

CIM Popup Token Test

Here is the scenario:- I get my token and- I have a popup form to enter a new Payment Profile- But, right after entering the new payment profile the user closes the browser and does not close the popup first. - I would like to have the new Payment Pr...

SIM Relay Response Testing Solved

Hello, I trying to test SIM relay respone using localhost "http://localhost/cart/payment.asp" and I'm able to process the transaction but never able to get the HTML post from authorize.net. I was wondering if it is possible to get the HTML post ( rel...

tg

Need to find a solution for credit card expiration field problem

Need to find a solution for credit card expiration field problem. The shopping cart check has the credit card expiration date set to 2 boxes…it only allows 2 digits for the top box and 2 digits for the second box to be filled in for the credit card e...